Friday, June 8th
6:00 pm *
Tuesday, June 19th
1249 Beechwood Avenue
New Albany, IN 47150
10% buyer’s premium added to the hammer bid price to determine the final purchase price.
10% Non-refundable down payment due day of auction, balance due in 40 days. Taxes prorated to day of closing. Immediate possession. Selling as is with no contingencies, all inspections welcomed prior to auction.
- Wednesday, June 13, 5 -7 PM
- Tuesday, June 19, 2-4 PM
- Contact us for an appointment.
Craftsman style two-bedroom bungalow with detached garage on a quaint street just off historic Depauw Avenue just minutes to New Albany’s downtown district. Excellent opportunity to own a home in this area either for homeowner or real estate investor.
- Craftsman style 1420 square foot home with original character
- Screened front porch overlooking courtyard
- Easy to maintain 50’ x 90’ city lot
- Detached 10’ x 18’ garage
- Located just minutes to downtown shopping and dining district
- Walking distance to NAHS
Craftsman style 1930’s one-story aluminum and brick bungalow with a screened porch, unfinished attic and partial basement on easy to maintain city lot with courtyard and detached garage. The open-spacious design includes nearly 9’ ceilings, hardwood & pine floors, original trim, fireplace and lots of windows with natural light. The main level features 1420 square feet and includes family and dining room with column dividers, kitchen with breakfast room, master bedroom with reading nook and walk-in closet, second bedroom plus one full bath with tile floors and walls. The unfinished basement includes equipped laundry area, high-efficiency gas furnace with central air and gas water heater. Great opportunity to own!
Taxes & Exemptions
Real Estate Taxes
- Annual — $1,186.72
- Homestead — $45,000
- Homestead Supplement — $25,970
- Mortgage — $3,000
- Duke Electricity
- Vectren Gas
- Indiana American Water
- New Albany Sewers
New Albany Floyd County Schools
- Slate Run Elementary
- Hazelwood Middle
- New Albany High
SELLER James Sean Tyler
To prevent bid sniping, last-minute bids will extend the lot using our ‘soft-close’ functionality.
- If a bid is placed in the last 10 minutes, the lot will remain open for an additional 10 minutes.
- If any further bidding occurs, the extension timer will reset to 10 minutes.
- If no further bidding occurs, the lot closes when the timer runs out.
I-265 to Charlestown Road Exit # 4. South 3 miles to left on Beechwood Avenue to the home on right. Or from Spring Street travel North on Vincennes Street past Depauw Avenue to right on Charlestown Road to right on Beechwood.