Real Estate — $13,750
Friday, March 1st
2:00 pm *
Tuesday, March 12th
6100 Block of State Road 62
Georgetown, IN 47122
10% Buyer’s Premium added to the hammer bid price to determine the final purchase price.
10% non-refundable down payment due within 24 hours following the auction, balance due in 40 days. Taxes prorated to day of closing. Possession at closing. Selling as is without contingencies, all inspections welcomed prior to the auction.
Wooded and unrestricted 2.62 acres located in the Edwardsville area along the Ohio River Scenic Byway just 1.8 miles West of I-64 Georgetown Exit #118. Great opportunity to own acreage at your price in Floyd County.
- Wooded 2.62 Acres in Floyd County
- 134’ Road Frontage
- Easy Access to I-64 Georgetown Exit
- 8 Miles to Downtown New Albany
- Award Winning Floyd County Schools
Wooded 2.62 acre site with mature trees located 1.8 miles West of I-64 and only 15 minutes to downtown New Albany. Offered as a whole parcel, this unrestricted lot with rolling topography has 134’ road frontage on State Road 62 and an average of 883’ deep. Surrounded by neighboring wooded land, this tract provides the perfect setting for the outdoorsman. Parcel Key# 22-02-01-100-091.000-002
REAL ESTATE TAXES 2017/2018
- Georgetown Township Annual — $309.46
UTILITIES (Available at Street @ Buyer’s Expense)
- Edwardsville Water
- Duke Energy
NEW ALBANY FLOYD COUNTY SCHOOL CORP.
- Georgetown Elementary
- Highland Hills Middle
- Floyd Central High
To prevent bid sniping, last-minute bids will extend individual lots using our ‘soft-close’ functionality.
- If a bid is placed in the last 10 minutes, the lot will remain open for an additional 10 minutes.
- If any further bidding occurs, the extension timer will reset to 10 minutes.
- If no further bidding occurs, the lot closes when the timer runs out.
I-64 to Georgetown Edwardsville Exit #118. West 1.8 miles on State Road 62 to property on left.