Tuesday, October 8
6:00 pm *
Tuesday, October 22
1342 Miller Lane
New Albany, IN 47150
10% Buyer’s Premium added to the hammer bid price to determine the final purchase price.
Real Estate Terms
10% Non-refundable down payment in the form of cash, check or wired funds due within 24 hours following the auction, balance due in 40 days. Taxes prorated to the day of closing. Possession at closing. Selling as is without contingencies, all inspections welcomed prior to the auction.
Tuesday, October 8, 4-6pm
- Tuesday, October 22, 11am – 1pm
- Contact us for a private appointment
Robert & Martha Ritz Revocable Trust
Selling online a custom, one-of-a-kind modern home architecturally designed by renowned New Albany architect and owner Robert Ritz. This 2585 square foot two-level home has four bedrooms, two-and-a-half baths, unfinished basement and attached carport on 0.29 acres located 3 miles Southeast of I-265 close to shopping and restaurants with easy access to metropolitan Louisville.
- Bellemeade Neighborhood Just Off Slate Run Road
- Modern Architecturally Designed Home
- 2585 Square Feet on Two Levels
- 4 Bedrooms – 2.5 Baths – Fireplace
- First Floor Master Bedroom Suite
- First Floor Laundry Mudroom
- Unfinished Basement
- 2-Car Carport with Storage
- 0.29 Acre Overlooking Silver Creek
- 2019 Elevation Certificate & LOMA Report
- Near Shopping, Restaurants, Schools, and Interstates
Artfully crafted and designed this mid-century 4 bedroom home of Robert and Martha Ritz was custom built in 1969 with a 2-car stone carport with built in storage sheds on a lot almost a one-third acre in size high above Silver Creek.
The main level of 1625 square feet includes a master bedroom suite, a kitchen family room combination with concealed room divider, a private living room with a floor to ceiling stone fireplace with an offset design, a formal dining room with a wall of windows and doors, spacious and bright entry hall, wood floors, half bath, and a laundry mudroom off kitchen.
The second floor features 960 square feet with three bedrooms, a full bath with double sink and a large 8’ x 8’-6” storage closet. The unfinished basement with poured concrete walls has 812 square feet.
The exterior is designed with vertical wood siding accented with wood pergola style awnings, stone landscape beds, privacy fences, patio, and large double concrete drive situated on an 80’ x 158’ lot overlooking Silver Creek. Seller is providing a 2019 Elevation Certificate and Letter of Map Amendment (LOMA), removing home and carport from the flood area. Home is equipped with natural gas heat, central air, Pella windows, and a security system. Updates include gas furnace 2013, AC unit 2015, and roof 2018.
Residing in the timeless neighborhood of Bellemeade with great schools nearby round off this fantastic offering.
- Duke Electric
- Vectren Gas
- Indiana American Water
- New Albany Sewer
REAL ESTATE TAXES 2018/2019
- New Albany City (Annual) — $1,974.38
- Homestead — $45,000
- Homestead Supplement — $47,425
- Slate Run Elementary
- Hazelwood Middle
- New Albany High
To prevent bid sniping, last-minute bids will extend individual lots using our ‘soft-close’ functionality.
- If a bid is placed in the last 10 minutes, the lot will remain open for an additional 10 minutes.
- If any further bidding occurs, the extension timer will reset to 10 minutes.
- If no further bidding occurs, the lot closes when the timer runs out.
I-265 to Charlestown Road Exit #4. South 1.5 miles on Charlestown Road to left on Slate Run Road. 8/10 mile to left on Old Ford Road. 2/10 mile to right on Miller Lane. Home on left.