11931 Nadorff Road
Greenville, IN 47124
Completely remodeled and upgraded 3 BR-2 bath one level ranch home on a manicured 5-acre wooded lot in Floyd County, family-owned since 1988. The property includes a game room/studio finished above detached 2 car garage connected to the main house by a wood bridge, a custom hand-hewn lodge-style 20’x30’ shelter house/carport, playground area, stone fire pit, large paved circular drive around the home, landscaped grounds, and stocked pond. Home features equipped kitchen with granite counters, jetted tub in master bath, equipped laundry mudroom, and wood stove in the family room. A must see!
- 5-Acre Park-Like Setting
- Abundant Outdoor Living Space
- 1608 Square Foot One Level Home
- 3 Bedrooms – 2 Full Baths
- Detached 2-Car Garage
- Finished Game Room /Studio Above Garage
- Lodge-Style Shelter House
- Large Paved Circular Driveway
- Pond – Landscaped Grounds
- Award-Winning Floyd County Schools
- 11 Miles West of I-64
- 20 Miles to Downtown Louisville
I-64 to Greenville Hwy. 150 Exit #119. West 8 miles to left on Georgetown Greenville Road. Continue 1.8 miles to right on Nadorff Road. Continue 1.5 miles to property on left.