Monday, July 8
6:00 pm *
Monday, July 22
7416 Park Street
Lanesville, IN 47136
10% Buyer’s Premium added to the hammer bid price to determine the final purchase price.
Real Estate Terms
10% Non-refundable down payment in the form of cash, check or wired funds are due within 24 hours following the auction, balance due in 40 days. Taxes prorated to day of closing. Possession at closing. Selling as is without contingencies, all inspections welcomed prior to the auction.
- Thursday, July 11, 4-6pm
- Monday, July 22, 11-1pm
- Contact us for an appointment.
Personal Property Auction
Also selling the entire contents of home and garage including vintage watchmaker cabinets, parts, and tools from her late husband Francis Zollman retired owner and horologist of N. Leist & Son Elsby Bldg, New Albany, Indiana, a 1997 Plymouth Voyager SE Minivan, vintage furniture, antiques, collectibles, and tools.
Selling online for Pauline Zollman a one-owner mid-century Bedford stone home with full basement and detached garage located in the quaint community of Lanesville in Harrison County IN just minutes to I-64. Perfect small town to call home!
- Located Downtown Off St. John’s Church Road
- 1444 Square Foot Bedford Stone Ranch
- 3 Bedrooms – 1 Bath
- Full Unfinished Basement
- 16’ x 20’ Detached Garage
- 90’ x 165’ Lot on Dead-End Street
- 3 Miles to I-64 Lanesville Exit #113
Charming 1444 square foot Bedford stone 3 bedroom – 1 bath ranch built in 1953 with a full unfinished basement and a detached one-car garage on 90’ x 165’ lot on a dead-end street. Home features a spacious living room with built-ins, eat-in equipped kitchen, hardwood floors, replacement windows, interior archways, large closets, floored attic, Rheem high-efficiency oil furnace, and central air. Conveniently located just a few blocks from Main Street near the library, a general store, food mart, Lanesville schools, and churches. And of course the home of the Annual Lanesville Heritage Weekend Festival!
SELLER Pauline Zollman
- Lanesville Sewers
- Lanesville Water
- Duke Electric
Taxes & Exemptions
REAL ESTATE TAXES 2018/2019
- Franklin Township – Lanesville Town (Annual) — $569.52
- Standard Homestead –$45,000
- Supplemental — $27,125
- Over 65 — $12,480
Lanesville School Corporation
- Lanesville Elementary
- Lanesville Junior-Senior High
To prevent bid sniping, last-minute bids will extend individual lots using our ‘soft-close’ functionality.
- If a bid is placed in the last 10 minutes, the lot will remain open for an additional 10 minutes.
- If any further bidding occurs, the extension timer will reset to 10 minutes.
- If no further bidding occurs, the lot closes when the timer runs out.
I-64 to Lanesville Exit #113. South 2 miles to left on IN-62. East 1/2 mile to right on St. Johns Church Road. 2/10 mile to left on Park Street, to home on left.