Erin Court, Floyds Knobs, IN 47119
Whether looking to purchase a beautiful parcel of land for a private residential homesite or just as an investment, this 5.5-acre site with a creek is located between the established neighborhoods of Country View & Forest Springs. Its prime location in Lafayette Township with sewers, water & electricity available at the street, this gently rolling tract of land offers an ideal choice for building your new custom home with a walkout basement, with room for outbuildings and recreation.
The property with an abundance of mature trees has 26’ of road frontage and is situated on a quiet cul-de-sac with an established concrete drive entrance with joint use easement granted to the adjoining property owners. Selling without deed restrictions or covenants. Owner financing is available.
- 5.5 Private Wooded Acres
- Beautiful Building Site with Sewers
- No Deed Restrictions or Covenants
- Recreational Land with Creek & Woods
- Floyd County Award Winning Schools
- Owner Financing Available
- Recent Survey by John G. Brinkworth Inc.
- Joint Use of Driveway Maintenance Agreement
- Easy Access To Expressway
- 10 Minutes to Downtown New Albany
Harrison County REMC Electric
Floyd Knobs Water
Deerwood Environmental Sewers
Deerwood Environmental Inc.
P.O. Box 2647
Indianapolis, IN 46206
Tap-In Fee $2300.00
Monthly Unmetered Rate $65.00 (Billed Quarterly)
Floyds Knobs Water Company
4781 Paoli Pike #1
Floyds Knobs, IN 47119
Membership Fee $100.00
Tap-In Fee $1350.00
20% Down Payment
4% Interest Rate
30 Year Amortization
5 Year Balloon
Lafayette Township (Annual) — $198.32
NE 1/4 NW 1/4 18-2-6 4.001 Acre
NW 1/4 25’ R/W 18-2-6 1.44 Acre
22-04-01-800-058.000-006 – 4.001 Acre
22-04-01-800-077.000-006 – 1.44 Acre
New Albany-Floyd County Consolidated
Place your max bid and let the system bid for you. In the event two bidders have placed identical max bids, the first bid received will be the successful bid.
To prevent bid sniping, last-minute bids will extend individual lots using our ‘soft-close’ functionality.
- If a bid is placed in the last 10 minutes, the lot will remain open for an additional 10 minutes.
- If any further bidding occurs, the extension timer will reset to 10 minutes.
- If no further bidding occurs, the lot closes when the timer runs out.
I-64 to Hwy. 150 Exit 119. West 2.7 miles to right on Scenic Valley Drive to immediate right on Brush College Road. One mile to left on Country View Drive to Erin Court on left.