Real Estate — $92,400
1309 — $38,500
1313 — $53,900
1309 & 1313 E. Oak Street
New Albany, IN 47150
10% Buyer’s Premium added to the hammer bid price to determine the final purchase price.
Real Estate Terms
10% Non-refundable down payment day of auction, balance due in 40 days. Taxes prorated to the day of closing. Possession at closing. Selling as is without contingencies, all inspections welcomed prior to the auction.
PERSONAL PROPERTY TERMS
Payment by cash, check or credit card *
- Credit card accepted with a 3% convenience fee.
- Payment by check may be subject to a 10-day bank clearance for out of state and buyers unknown to the auction company.
- Thursday, March 5, 4-6pm
- Thursday, March 12, 2-4pm
Crown Properties 1, LLC
Selling two classic urban New Albany homes – a bungalow and a shotgun ready for restoration. Both homes are side by side and just minutes to downtown near schools, shopping, and food destinations. Ideal for the investors or house flipper! Bid on one house or both selling multi-par. Also selling a small personal property collection including a vintage moped, paint sprayer, push lawnmower, office furniture and more.
REAL ESTATE (Sells First @ 4PM)
- Two Homes Side by Side in Midtown New Albany
- 1208 Square Foot Shotgun Home
- 2 Bedrooms – 1 Bath – Cellar
- Detached Garage with Office, Workshop & 1/2 Bath
- 1237 Square Foot Bungalow
- 2 Bedrooms – 1 Bath – Attic – Cellar
- Brick Detached 2-Car Garage With 12’ Doors
- In Need of Renovation
- Located just East of Downtown Historic District
- Minutes from Schools, Shopping, Dining, & Interstate
Two classic 1200 square foot urban homes located next door to each other, each with large detached garages with rear access. Homes will be offered individually and in combinations. Both properties need a complete renovation and are selling as is.
1309 E. OAK STREET
Vintage two-bedroom aluminum siding shotgun home ready to be repurposed with large detached garage on 50’ x 160’ lot. This 1900’s home features 1,208 square feet, covered side porch, a utility cellar, and crawl space. Home includes living room, fireplace with columned mantle and tile hearth in the dining room, wood floors, eat-in kitchen, two bedrooms, a full bath, and large laundry room. The large 1925 square foot detached garage has alley access and includes 6’W x 8’H overhead door, office, workshop, and half bath with separate gas & electric.
1313 E. OAK STREET
Classic two-bedroom one-story vinyl siding bungalow with large detached 2-car garage on 49’ x 160’ lot. This circa 1900s home has great potential for modern living space and features 1,237 square feet on one floor, front covered porch, floored attic, a utility cellar, and crawl space. Home includes living room with stick & ball fireplace mantle, original pocket doors and wood floors, dining room, large eat-in kitchen, two bedrooms, a full bath, and a spacious laundry room with pull-down stairs to the attic. A large 1868 square foot brick garage with unlimited potential has two 12’H x 14’W overhead doors accessible by alley, with ample space for storage, and workshop. Garage has separate gas & electric.
- Vectren Gas
- Duke Energy
- American Cities Water
- New Albany Sewers
REAL ESTATE TAXES 2018/2019 New Albany City
- 1309 E. Oak Street (Annual) — $2,510.12
- 1313 E. Oak Street (Annual) — $2,452.44
- S. Ellen Jones Elementary
- Hazelwood Middle
- New Albany High
PERSONAL PROPERTY (Sells Following Real Estate)
Vintage moped, office furniture, Texspray GTX 2000 paint sprayer, push lawnmower, and more.
The multi-parcel auction method is used to sell multiple parcels (tracts) of real estate at auction – first offering each tract individually, and then in various combinations. The final sales price is determined by the combinations which realize the highest bid.
- Don’t wait until the end; prices will not go down.
- Bid only on the tracts that you want to own.
- Any posted bid is considered active and could be back in winning position any time during
- Before the auction, determine your auction strategy – what you want to buy and how
much you can bid.
- Consult with Harritt Group staff to help with bidding strategy or math before/during the auction.
Call 812-944-0217 for further explanation or schedule an appointment with Ben Harritt to view a demo of the multipar software.
State Street to east on Spring Street. 3/4 mile to left on 13th Street. Continue north 2 blocks to right on Oak Street. Auction on left.