4435 Foskuhl Road
Floyds Knobs, IN 47119
10% Buyer’s Premium added to the hammer bid price to determine the final purchase price.
Real Estate Terms
10% Non-refundable down payment day of auction, balance due in 40 days. Buyer to assume Spring 2019 taxes due Spring 2020. Possession at closing. Selling as is without contingencies, all inspections welcomed prior to the auction.
Personal Property Terms
Payment by cash, check or credit card *
- Credit card with a 3% convenience fee.
- Check may be subject to a 10-day bank clearance for out of state and buyers unknown to the auction company.
- Tuesday, November 5, 4-6pm
- Friday, November 15, 1-5pm
- Contact us for a private appointment
Janet Fosskuhl Estate
Selling live onsite for the Estate of Janet Fosskuhl a stately 3880 square foot 1 1/2 story brick home with full walkout basement and attached two-car garage on 2-acres located off Starlight Road in Floyd County. Also selling a lifetime collection of antiques and collectibles, furniture, a Ray Day and Ray Harm art collection, vintage bourbon and much more.
REAL ESTATE (SELLS @ 11 AM)
- Floyd County Neighborhood near Starlight
- Two Acre Homesite
- 3,880 Square Feet on Two Levels
- 4 Bedrooms – 3.5 Baths – Fireplace
- 2,372 Square Feet in Walkout Basement
- 2-Car Attached Garage
- 209’ x 416’ Lot with Driveway Easement Access
- New Albany Floyd County Schools
- 8.6 Miles to I-265 State Street Exit #1
Spacious 1 1/2 story 4 bedroom-3 1/2 bath home built in 1988 with a covered front porch, wrap-around deck, finished basement with patio, and a two-car garage on a 2-acre lot.
This home features 2372 square feet on the main level including a living room with fireplace, formal dining, spacious kitchen with two pantries, dining area with bay window and large deck overlooking countryside, family room off kitchen, master bedroom suite with jetted tub, 4th bedroom or office, 1/2 bath, and laundry mudroom off attached 26’ x 24’ garage with side entry.
An additional 1508 square feet up include two-bedroom suites each with a full bath and a cedar-lined walk-in closet, plus a 7’ x 34’ walk-in closet perfect for seasonal storage. The full basement includes a finished family room with built-in bookcases, a large storage area filled with shelves and an 8’ x 15’6 concrete vault-storm shelter.
The two-acre homesite has 209’ road frontage with driveway easement access and is located just 10 miles to downtown New Albany.
- Clark County REMC
- Borden Tri-County Water
- LP Gas Heat (One Tank Owned – One Tank Leased)
REAL ESTATE TAXES 2018/2019 (Based on 39-Acre Tract with Pole Barn)
- Lafayette Township (Annual) — $4,386.78
- Mortgage — $3,000
- Homestead — $45,000
- Homestead Supplemental — $115,780
- Floyds Knobs Elementary
- Highland Hills Middle
- Floyd Central High
Polaris Magnum 500 4 x 4 liquid cooled ATV
ZERO TURN MOWER
Hustler Super Z zero turn mower with 72” VX4 mowing deck and Kawasaki FX1000V engine.
Antique mahogany 5 stack barrister bookcase, 1980’s dining suite with china cabinet, server, oval table and (8) chairs, (2) matching 1980’s china cabinets, large triple door china cabinet, oak octagon curio cabinet, oak flat front curio cabinet, cherry flat front curio cabinet, cherry full size bed, french style dresser and chest, (2) Sam Moore wingback chairs, (2) antique organ stools, floral print sofa, art deco style oak dinette table and (4) chairs, Stuart Temple maple dry sink, petite oak hall tree, walnut spooled baby bed, maple rocker, several youth rockers, youth table and chairs, Drexel faux green painted hutch cupboard, mission style tea table with glass top and (4) chairs, mahogany kneehole desk, jewelry cabinet, vintage cosco step stool, cherry three section entertainment center, maple chest, maple youth desk and chair, maple plantation desk, executive desk, leather recliner, iron bakers rack, glass door cabinet, console stereo, antique swivel top game table, stenciled maple rocker, assorted end and stand tables, chairs and more.
INDUSTRIAL FURNITURE, SHELVING & STORAGE
(24) Herman Miller Tu lateral pull out drawers, vintage oak drafting table, Stanley Vidmar double-sided eighteen drawer metal storage cabinet and a three-section industrial map cabinet.
Upright Gaines Brothers New York piano, and an unmarked 1960s upright piano.
VINTAGE BOURBON & SPIRITS
- Old Rip Van Winkle 1977 10-Year Old 90.4 proof with unbroken bottle stamp bottled exclusively for “Herman & Deloris Wilson”
- Old Rip Van Winkle 1977 10-Year Old 90.4 proof with unbroken bottle stamp bottled exclusively for “Herman Wilson”
- Rip Van Winkle 7-Year Old bourbon porcelain decanter with an awake Rip and ripped bottle stamp
- Rip Van Winkle Old Fitzgerald Prime 7-Year Old bourbon porcelain decanter with an asleep Rip and partially torn but intact bottle stamp
- Rip Van Winkle 7-Year Old bourbon porcelain decanter with sitting down an asleep Rip and intact but lose bottle stamp
- Rip Van Winkle 7-Year Old bourbon porcelain decanter a Rip and unbroken bottle stamp
- Blanton Distilling Company single barrel bourbon bottled 5-24-90 at 93 proof
- Old Grand Dad 114 Barrel Proof bourbon with the bottle stamp broke on one side
- Eagle Rare 10-Year Old 101 proof bourbon with unbroken bottle stamp
- Makers Mark University of Kentucky 1996 Men’s Basketball Commemorative National Championship bottle – wax seal unbroken and signed by Derek Anderson
- Maker’s Mark Limited Edition 101 proof – gold wax seal unbroken
- Jack Daniels 86 Proof Whiskey Riverboat Captains Bottle with unbroken plastic seal
- Jack Daniel’s 125th Anniversary unopened bottle in original box – originally released in 1990
IW Harper bourbon barrel decanter aged 130 months – in original box, bottle stamp is not intact
- 1.75 1976 Crown Royal Canadian Whiskey bottle, bottle stamp unbroken, with original double-column dispenser
- Hank Williams Jr. Gold Record Jim Beam decanter with unbroken bottle stamp
Wild Turkey decanters, Jim Beam decanters, (2) Canadian Club 12-Year Old unopened whiskey bottles, also included are brandy, wine, gin, and many more spirit bottles.
ART & PRINTS
(30+) Framed and matted Ray Day prints including Strawberries and Daisies, Strawberry Days, The Collection, Pumpkin Patch, Pumpkins and Jugs, Pumpkins on the Porch, Coca-Cola Country, Ice Cold Pepsi, Geraniums, Pop’s Corn, Mother’s Basket, The Crossing, Portland Head Light, An Old Covered Bridge artist proof, The Old Mill, Glade Creek Mill, Reel Refreshing, Fresh Paint – A Tribute to Harley, Back Road Bargains, Country Station, Country Church, Country Schoolhouse, Rural Reverence, Rock City Barn, Mail Pouch, (2) plates, and several unframed prints, multiple framed and unframed Ray Harm wildlife prints, framed Guy Coheleach wildlife prints, framed Charles Frace wildlife prints, Don Ensor – The Thoroughbred print, antique framed William McKinley print, Thomas Kincade prints, collection of Native American and southwest art including prints and dreamcatchers, floral prints and much more.
ANTIQUES & COLLECTIBLES
Stoneware crocks and jugs, collection of vintage records including The Jackson Five, Michael Jackson, U2, Elton John, David Bowie, Disney sing-alongs, Mr. Rogers and more, vintage thermoses, milk bottles, child’s metal globe, Talking View-Master machine and reels, child’s xylophone, vintage miniature roulette game, Adirondack wood baseball bat, Carl Sandburg’s Abraham Lincoln books, vintage pipes, 100-Year calendar, steins, oil lamps, large collection of vintage glassware, vases, decanters, vintage bottles, blue mason jars, large Precious Moments figurine collection, large collection of Barbies, dolls, Beanie Babies, Boyds Bears and stuffed animals, costume jewelry, art pottery, glassware, kitchenware and more.
Highway 150 or Paoli Pike to Scottsville Road. North 3.8 miles to right on Starlight Road. Continue 2 miles to right on Foskuhl Road. Auction 0.6 miles on right. Or St. Marys Road to Banet Road to left on Foskuhl Road to auction on left.