31 Acres & Home Live Onsite Multipar Auction
Real Estate — $284,350
Tract 1 — $132,000
Tract 2 — $94,600
Tract 3 — $57,750
6165 N. Highway 11 SE
Elizabeth, IN 47117
10% Buyer’s Premium added to the hammer bid price to determine the final purchase price.
Real Estate Terms
A non-refundable down payment (10% of the purchase price) in the form of cash or check in USD due following the auction, balance due in 40 days for clear title. Buyer to assume 2022 Taxes Due 2023. Possession at closing. Selling as is without contingencies, all inspections welcomed before the auction. See full details in the Auction Bid Packet.
- Sunday, November 21, 1PM – 3PM
Or contact us for a private showing.
John William & Rose Ann Brown
Beautiful 31.6 acres of open and wooded gently rolling land surrounding a 1260 square foot stone ranch located in the rural town of Elizabeth in the scenic rolling hills of Harrison County just 15 miles from downtown Corydon or New Albany. The property will be offered in three tracts with the ability to bid on one tract or in a combination as an entirety. Great potential for small-scale farms, homesites, and recreational land.
- 31.6 Acres – 3 Tracts – Multi-Par
- Building Sites – Recreational Land – Pastures
- Tract 1 – Home & Garage Built 1958 – 1.71 Acres
- Tract 2 – 19.05 Acres -Open – Wooded – Pond
- Tract 3 – 10.85 Open Acres
- 642’ Road Frontage
- Current David J. Ruckman Survey
- No Deed Restrictions or Covenants
- 17 Miles SW of Downtown New Albany
- 13 Miles East of Downtown Corydon
31.6 ACRES | 3 TRACTS
Owned by John & Rose Ann Brown for over 50 years, this peaceful 31.6 acres is being offered in three parcels. Tract 1 includes a 3 bedroom stone ranch with attached garage built in 1958 with a gazebo and shed on 1.71 acres, Tract 2 is 19 acres with a small pond and Tract 3 is 10.85 acres. The property is located just minutes from a beautiful golf course, 220 acre park, award winning winery and 200 year old grocery store. A quaint town to call home!
TRACT 1 – HOME – 1.71 ACRES
Built in 1958, this Bedford stone ranch features living room with fireplace, equipped kitchen, dining room, 3 bedrooms, 1 1/2 baths, hardwood floors and an enclosed breezeway with fireplace and Buck Stove insert. The partially finished lower level includes an equipped laundry utility area, family room, free standing Buck Stove and lots of storage area. The home is equipped with L.P. gas forced air heat and central air.
- 1.71 Acres
- 1260 Square Foot Bedford Stone Ranch
- 3 Bedrooms – 1.5 Baths – 2 Fireplaces
- Breezeway – Full Basement
- 1 Car Attached Garage – Circle Driveway
- Gazebo – Shed
- 278’ Road Frontage
TRACT 2 – 19.05 ACRES with POND
- Open & Wooded Gently Rolling Tract
- Pasture Area – Private Building Site
- 200’ Road Frontage
TRACT 3 – 10.85 ACRES
- Open Gently Rolling Tract
- Pasture Area – Building Site
- 164’ Road Frontage
Harrison County REMC Electric
Elizabeth Water Co.
Posey Township (Annual)
Tract 1: Home (Based on Larger Parcel) — $915.72
Tract 2 & 3: Vacant Land (Based on Larger Parcel) — $359.88
Mortgage — $3,000
Homestead — $45,000
Homestead Supplemental — $32,445
Part of Section 4 & 5, T-5-S, R-5-E, Posey Township, Harrison County, IN
South Harrison School Corporation
Chariot Run Golf Club
South Harrison 220 Acre Park
Home of 1819 General Store
The multi-parcel auction method is used to sell multiple parcels (tracts) of real estate at auction – first offering each tract individually, and then in various combinations. The final sales price is determined by the combinations which realize the highest bid.
- Don’t wait until the end; prices will not go down.
- Bid only on the tracts that you want to own.
- Any posted bid is considered active and could be back in winning position any time during
- Before the auction, determine your auction strategy – what you want to buy and how
much you can bid.
- Consult with Harritt Group staff to help with bidding strategy or math before/during the auction.
Call 812-944-0217 for further explanation or schedule an appointment with Ben Harritt to view a demo of the multipar software.
DIRECTIONS FROM DOWNTOWN CORYDON IN-62 East to right on New Middletown Road SE. Continue 13 miles, to straight at 4-way stop onto Hwy. 11. Property 3/10 mile on right. FROM DOWNTOWN NEW ALBANY Main Street West to Hwy. 111. Continue 11 miles to right on IN-211. West 2 miles to left on Hwy. 11. Continue 1.7 miles to left on Hwy. 11 to property on right.