Friday, August 10th
6:00 pm *
Monday, August 20th
6151 State Road 62
Georgetown, IN 47122
10% buyer’s premium added to the hammer bid price to determine the final purchase price.
Real Estate Terms
10% non-refundable down payment due within 24 hours following auction, balance due in 40 days. Taxes prorated to day of closing. Possession at closing. Selling as is without contingencies, all inspections welcomed prior to auction.
- Thursday, August 16, 5-7 PM
- Monday, August 20, 2-4PM
- Contact us for an appointment
Selling online 4.7 wooded acres in Floyd County with a 1960’s Bedford stone ranch with attached garage and full basement. Located just 1.8 miles West of I-64 Georgetown Exit #118. Court ordered by the Honorable Judge Basil H. Lorch III – Case No. 14-92267-BHL-13. Great opportunity for homeowners and investors!
Built in 1960 this stone ranch features 1400 square feet on the main level plus attached garage, greenhouse and full basement on a secluded and wooded 4.7 acres in Floyd County. This Bedford stone ranch is in need of renovations but has lots of potential – it features 3 bedrooms, 1 full bath, eat-in kitchen, living room with wood stove, wood floors, enclosed porch, attached greenhouse plus elevated concrete deck overlooking woods. The full basement with laundry area has outside entrance to patio. Home has an LP gas furnace, central air, and electric hot water heater.
- Private 4.7 Acres in Floyd County
- Bedford Stone Ranch – Attached Garage – Full Basement
- Award Winning Floyd County Schools
Real Estate Taxes & Assessments
- 2017 Payable 2018 — $1,532.34
- Homestead — $45,000
- Homestead Supplement — $36,470
- Land — $72,800
- Improvements — $102,700
- Total — $175,500
New Albany Floyd County Schools
- Georgetown Elementary
- Highland Hills Middle
- Floyd Central High
- Duke Energy
- Edwardsville Water
- LP Gas (Tank Owned)
- Cistern (Not Hooked Up)
SELLER Michael Covington Estate
To prevent bid sniping, last-minute bids will extend individual lots using our ‘soft-close’ functionality.
- If a bid is placed in the last 10 minutes, the lot will remain open for an additional 10 minutes.
- If any further bidding occurs, the extension timer will reset to 10 minutes.
- If no further bidding occurs, the lot closes when the timer runs out.
I-64 to Edwardsville Exit # 118. West 1.8 miles on State Road 62 to property on left.