Monday, April 22
2:00 pm *
Tuesday, April 30
2512 Spring Avenue
New Albany, IN 47150
10% Buyer’s Premium added to the hammer bid price to determine the final purchase price.
Real Estate Terms
10% Non-refundable down payment in the form of cash, check or wired funds is due within 24 hours following the auction, balance due in 40 days. Taxes prorated to day of closing. Possession at closing. Selling as is without contingencies, all inspections welcomed prior to the auction.
- Monday, April 22, 4-6pm
- Tuesday, April 30, 11am-1pm
- Contact us for an appointment
Selling online a circa 1910 two bedroom cottage with detached garage with loft in an established neighborhood just off Beharrell Avenue between Slate Run Road and Providence Way in Floyd County. Great potential for investor or homeowner!
- Easy Access to Main Thoroughfares
- 990 Square Foot Cottage
- 2 Bedrooms – 1 Bath
- Covered Porch & Wood Deck
- 15’ x 24’ Detached Garage with Loft
- 44’ x 132’ Fenced Lot
In a quaint area near downtown a 990 square foot cottage with vinyl siding, covered front porch, wood deck, partial utility basement and detached garage on a 44’ x 132’ fenced lot. Home features 2 bedrooms, eat-in equipped kitchen, living room, dining room, first- floor laundry, central air, gas heat and fenced back yard. Water & natural gas in detached 15’ x 24’ garage (no drive) with loft and partial bath. Home needs your updates.
- Duke Energy
- Vectren Gas
- Indiana American Water
- New Albany City Sewers
New Albany Floyd County School Corp.
- Slate Run Elementary
- Hazelwood Junior High
- New Albany High
Real Estate Taxes & Exemptions
REAL ESTATE TAXES 2017/2018
- New Albany City — $559.56
- Homestead –$45,000
- Homestead Supplement — $11,760
SELLER Kim & Kevin Zink
To prevent bid sniping, last-minute bids will extend individual lots using our ‘soft-close’ functionality.
- If a bid is placed in the last 10 minutes, the lot will remain open for an additional 10 minutes.
- If any further bidding occurs, the extension timer will reset to 10 minutes.
- If no further bidding occurs, the lot closes when the timer runs out.
I-265 to Charlestown Road Exit #4. South 1.4 miles to left on Slate Run Road. 1.4 miles to left on Beharrell Avenue to left on Spring Avenue. Home on right.