25th Anniversary Corvette Absolute Online Auction
1978 Chevrolet Corvette 25th Anniversary Edition — $11,055
2:00 PM *
Tuesday, August 31
10% Buyer’s Premium added to the hammer bid price to determine the final purchase price.
Cash, Check or Wire Transfer (USD) *
- Due by close of business the day following the auction.
- Possession and title held for 10 days with payment by check for bank clearance.
- Possession and title held for wire confirmation.
Vehicle Sales Tax
No sales tax will be collected by the Harritt Group. Each buyer will be responsible for paying sales tax in the state the vehicle will be titled in.
- Monday, August 30, 4PM – 6PM
Or contact us for a private showing.
Scheduled pick-up by appointment at the Charlestown location.
Paul Jeremy Stark
Selling online absolute to the highest bidder, a freshly painted white 1978 Chevrolet Corvette 25th Anniversary Edition with the new fastback style wrap-around rear window, and around 79,000 original miles with a V8 rumble. An icon of American Muscle!
1978 Chevrolet Corvette – 25th Anniversary Edition
Sure to put a smile on your face, this vette is ready to go.
MODEL YEAR: 1978
BODY STYLE: 2-Door Coupe T-Top
ENGINE: 350 V8
ENGINE CONDITION: Running
TRANSMISSION: Turbo Hydramatic Automatic
EXTERIOR COLOR: White
INTERIOR COLOR: Black Leather
MILEAGE: 79,857 Actual Miles
FEATURES: Matching Numbers, A/C, Power Locks, Power Windows, New BF Goodrich Radials, Original Factory Aluminum Wheels, Front & Rear Spoilers
To prevent bid sniping, last-minute bids will extend individual lots using our ‘soft-close’ functionality.
- If a bid is placed in the last 10 minutes, the lot will remain open for an additional 10 minutes.
- If any further bidding occurs, the extension timer will reset to 10 minutes.
- If no further bidding occurs, the lot closes when the timer runs out.
Place your max bid and let the system bid for you. In the event two bidders have placed identical max bids, the first bid received will be the successful bid.
Take I-265 to IN-62 E/E 10th St/Ohio River Scenic Byway in Jeffersonville. Take Exit 10 from IN-265 E/IN-62 E. Follow IN-62 E/Ohio River Scenic Byway for 7.6 miles to Dean St in Charlestown.