2:00 PM *
Thursday, October 12 2023
10% Buyer’s Premium added to the hammer bid price to determine the final purchase price.
Real Estate Terms
A non-refundable down payment, 10% of the Purchase Price (Final Bid + Buyer’s Premium), in the form of cash, check, or wired funds in USD are due within 24 hours following the auction, balance due in 40 days. Buyer to receive clear title. Taxes prorated to the day of closing. Selling as is without contingencies, all inspections welcomed prior to auction. If you choose to obtain financing, not subject to approval or appraisal. All closing costs are the buyer’s expense. Buyer to reimburse Seller at closing for any remaining fuel stored in LP gas tank at current market price. Possession at closing. See full details in the Auction Bid Packet.
- Thursday, September 28, 4:00PM – 6:00PM
- Thursday, October 5, 4:00PM – 6:00PM
Or contact us for a private showing.
Robert & Ruth Ivey Estate
Lorch Naville Ward LLC
Selling online for the Robert & Ruth Ivey Estate, a custom one-owner cedar and stone raised ranch in a beautiful country setting with a 3-car detached 24 x 40 garage and two barns – a 16 x 28 barn with a lean-to on two sides and a 30 x 40 metal pole barn on 5 acres with a pond. Plenty of room to roam! Located 1 1/2 miles off US Hwy. 150 just minutes from I-64 near Old Vincennes Road.
- 5 Open & Rolling Acres with Pond
- 3 Car Metal Garage with Plenty of Paved Parking
- Metal Pole Barn with Concrete Floor
- Frame Barn with Loft & Lean-To’s
- Cedar & Stone Raised Ranch Built 1974
- 1288 Sq. Ft. – 3 Bedrooms – 2 1/2 Baths – Fireplace
- Full Finished Walkout Basement
- Aker Hot Tub
- Covered Deck – Fenced Yard
- Easy Access To Floyd County Schools
- 1.5 Miles South Of Hwy. 150 Greenville
- 7 Miles West of I-64 Greenville Exit
This custom home built in 1974 has over 2500 square feet finished on two levels and features an open living and dining room, an equipped eat-in kitchen with granite counters, a main bedroom suite with full bath and two additional bedrooms and full bath on the first floor.
The finished walkout lower level has a family room with a creekstone fireplace – with a curved design to add architectural interest, and an added Buck Stove for efficiency, a built-in bookshelf wall, a 1/2 bath, Aker acrylic hot tub, a spacious laundry room and a finished recreational space with double doors and sidelights – converted from an oversized one-car garage. The home is equipped with replacement windows, Trane high efficiency LP gas furnace and central air conditioning.
3-CAR METAL GARAGE
- 24’ X 40’
- Built 2010
- Concrete Floor
- Three Overhead Doors – Each 9’ Wide x 7’ Tall
- Three Chamberlain LiftMaster Professional 1/2 HP Motors
METAL POLE BARN
- 30’ x 40
- Built 2007
- Concrete Floor
- Overhead Door – 16’ Wide x 8’ Tall
FRAME BARN WITH LOFT
- 16’ x 28’
- Built 1980
- Overhead Door – 9’ Wide x 7’ Tall
- Two Lean Tos – 12’ x 28’ & 10’ x 10’
Harrison County REMC
LP Gas (1000 Gallon Tank Owned)
Greenville Township (Annual) – $2,322.64
Homestead – $45,000
Supplemental – $51,835
FEMA records indicate that the property is not in a flood zone.
PRT. SW 1/4 8-2-5 – 5 Acres
New Albany – Floyd County Consolidated
I-64 to Greenville Hwy. 150 Exit 119. West 3/4 mile to left on Old Vincennes Road. Continue 5.8 miles following Old Vincennes Road to left on Buttontown Road. Continue 2/10 mile to home on left.