Real Estate — $50,050
2:00 pm *
Thursday, September 5
10% Buyer’s Premium added to the hammer bid price to determine the final purchase price.
Real Estate Terms
10% Non-refundable down payment in the form of cash, check or wired funds are due within 24 hours following the auction, balance due in 40 days. Taxes prorated to the day of closing. Possession at closing. Selling as is without contingencies, all inspections welcomed prior to the auction.
- Thursday, August 29, 4-6pm
- Thursday, September 5, 11am-1pm
- Contact us for an appointment.
Selling online a secluded 5 acre Little Blue River camp with vintage mobile home and detached garage with river frontage and access located in Washington County off Highway 135 just 5 miles Northwest of Palmyra and 12 miles Southwest of Salem.
- 5 Secluded Wooded Acres
- Little Blue River Frontage and Access
- Vintage 12’ x 48’ Mobile Home with 22’ x 48’ Metal Pole Barn Roof
- Enclosed 10’ x 48’ Screened Porch
- Detached 20’ x 24’ Carport Storage Garage
- Private Dead-End Road
- 5 Miles Northwest of Hwy. 150 Palmyra
- 12 Miles Southwest of Hwy. 60 Salem
5 wooded and open acres nestled on the banks of Little Blue River with a vintage 12’ x 48’ mobile home and an enclosed 10’ x 48’ rustic screened porch with a full over the top metal pole barn roof and a detached 20’ x 24’ carport storage garage. Home has an equipped eat-in kitchen and a living area with wide plank wood floors, a full bath, utility room, wood stove heat and window air conditioners.
Property is accessed by a shared private road with ingress & egress right-of-way with no written road maintenance agreement. Home and outbuildings are not located in a flood zone; riverbanks are located in Flood Zone A. Peaceful tranquil setting located just minutes to Palmyra and 25 miles to Louisville, Kentucky. A great spot to enjoy bank fishing, bird and wildlife watching.
SELLER Judy Houk
- Harrison County REMC
- East Washington Water
Real Estate Taxes & Exemptions
REAL ESTATE TAXES 2018/2019
- Posey Township (Annual) — $299.12
- Homestead — $15,180
- Homestead Supplemental — $3,542
- Over 65 — $12,480
West Washington School Corporation
- West Washington Elementary
- West Washington Middle
- West Washington High
To prevent bid sniping, last-minute bids will extend individual lots using our ‘soft-close’ functionality.
- If a bid is placed in the last 10 minutes, the lot will remain open for an additional 10 minutes.
- If any further bidding occurs, the extension timer will reset to 10 minutes.
- If no further bidding occurs, the lot closes when the timer runs out.
From Salem or Palmyra take Hwy. 135 to W. South Liberty Church Road. West 1.3 miles to right on S. Big Springs Road. 3/4 miles to left on W. Morgan Lane (Gravel Road – No Sign). 1/2 mile to slight right on Dans Lane to property on right.