9.23 Acre Floyd County Estate Live Onsite Multipar Auction
Real Estate — $489,500
Tract 1 — $319,000
Tract 2 — $170,500
10131 County Line Road
Sellersburg, IN 47172
10% Buyer’s Premium added to the hammer bid price to determine the final purchase price.
Real Estate Terms
A non-refundable down payment (10% of the purchase price) in the form of cash or check in USD due following the auction, balance due in 40 days for clear title. Taxes prorated to the day of closing. Possession at closing. Selling as is without contingencies, all inspections welcomed before the auction. See full details in the Auction Bid Packet.
- Wednesday, September 29, 4-6PM
- Wednesday, October 13, 4-6PM
Or contact us for a private showing.
Alfred Yost Estate
Selling live onsite a 9.23-acre estate with a three bedroom – two bath suburban ranch with garage, pole barns, and two small lakes in the community of St. Joe in Floyd County Indiana. Offering in two tracts with the ability to bid on one tract or in a combination as an entirety. Great potential for mini-farms, homesite, or future investment with sewer available on Tract 2.
- 9.23 Acres Open Gently Rolling Land
- Home – Garage – Barns – 2 Small Lakes
- Offered Multipar in Two Tracts
- Tract 1 – 4.08 Acres + Improvements
- Tract 2 – 5.15 Vacant Acres with Sewer
- 300’ Road Frontage in Floyd County
- 1296’ Adjacent to Historic Monon Railroad
- New Albany – Floyd County Schools
- 4.5 Miles North of I-265
- 2 Miles South of IN-60
9.23 ACRES | 2 TRACTS | HOME | IMPROVEMENTS
Prime Floyd County acreage owned by the late Alfred “AL” & Juanita Yost since 1953 being offered for the first time to the public at multipar auction in two tracts. Tract 1 includes two small lakes, a 1950’s three-bedroom two-bath ranch with addition, partially finished basement, detached garage carport, 2 pole barns, and a shed on 4 acres with 200’ feet of road frontage. Tract 2 is a 5.15-acre vacant tract of land, 100’ of road frontage with sewer available. Both tracts run adjacent to the historic Monon railroad.
TRACT 1 – 4.08 ACRES, HOME & IMPROVEMENTS
Sitting high on a beautiful gently rolling 4-acre tract with 200’ of road frontage overlooking pastures, two small lakes, and the adjoining vacant tract of land. The 1950’s home with an addition built in 2003 features 1568 square feet on the main level with spacious dining & living room, equipped eat-in kitchen with adjacent sunroom, 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, and an equipped laundry room with drop down ironing board cabinet. An 1120 square foot partially finished basement includes a family room with a Fisher wood stove and a storage utility area with shower and sink along with a secondary laundry hook up. The home has replacement windows and is equipped with a Lennox electric heat pump and central air conditioning. The property includes a cistern providing water for outdoor use, a detached one-car garage with an attached carport, a 24’ x 30’ pole barn, an 18’ x 20’ open-sided pole barn, and a small shed.
TRACT 1 HIGHLIGHTS
- 4.08 Acres, Gently Rolling Land
- 200’ Road Frontage on County Line Road
- 404’ Adjacent to Historic Monon Railroad
- Vinyl Siding 1568 SF Ranch with Addition
- 3 Bedrooms – 2 Full Baths – Sunroom
- Partially Finished Basement with Partial Bath
- 24’ x 30’ Pole Barn
- Open Sided 18’ x 20’ Pole Barn
- Detached 24’ x 22’ Garage & Carport
- Two Small Lakes
- New Albany-Floyd County Schools
TRACT 2 – 5.15 ACRES
An unimproved 5.15-acre tract in Floyd County with 100’ road frontage on County Line Road with views of the adjoining land to the East, runs adjacent to the historic Monon railroad, has 99’ frontage on Elk Run Creek, and borders Clark County to the north. The tract has access to the Town of Sellersburg sewers in the rear with a 6” force main available for connection requiring a grinder pump at the buyer’s expense. The individual tap-in fee is currently $3,979.00. Great homesite or future investment. Possession subject to 2021 crop rights.
TRACT 2 HIGHLIGHTS
- 5.15 Acres, Vacant, Open & Level
- 100’ Road Frontage on County Line Road
- 99’ Frontage Elk Run Creek
- 892’ Adjacent to Historic Monon Railroad
- Sewer Available
- Possession Subject to 2021 Crop Rights
Clark County REMC
Silver Creek Water Co.
Septic (Tract 1)
Town of Sellersburg Wastewater Sewer (Available on Tract 2)
New Albany Township (Annual)
Tract 1 – 4.08 Acres + Improvements — $1,055.90
Tract 2 – 5.15 Acres — $132.86
Homestead — $45,000
Supplemental — $37,485
Age — $14,000
Illinois Grant No. 127 – 4.08 Acres and Illinois Grant No. 146 – 5.15 Acres, Floyd County, Indiana
New Albany-Floyd County Consolidated
The multi-parcel auction method is used to sell multiple parcels (tracts) of real estate at auction – first offering each tract individually, and then in various combinations. The final sales price is determined by the combinations which realize the highest bid.
- Don’t wait until the end; prices will not go down.
- Bid only on the tracts that you want to own.
- Any posted bid is considered active and could be back in winning position any time during
- Before the auction, determine your auction strategy – what you want to buy and how
much you can bid.
- Consult with Harritt Group staff to help with bidding strategy or math before/during the auction.
Call 812-944-0217 for further explanation or schedule an appointment with Ben Harritt to view a demo of the multipar software.
DIRECTIONS I-265 to Charlestown Road Exit 4. North 2 miles to left on County Line Road. Follow 2.4 miles to property on left. Or I-265 to Grant Line Road Exit 3. North 4.5 miles to right on W. St. Joe Road. Follow 6/10 mile past St. Joseph Hill Church and continue right 1/10 mile to auction on right.