Real Estate — $13,475
Tuesday, May 28
2:00 pm *
Tuesday, June 11
2717 Clearstream Court
New Albany, IN 47150
10% Buyer’s Premium added to the hammer bid price to determine the final purchase price.
Real Estate Terms
10% Non-refundable down payment in the form of cash, check or wired funds are due within 24 hours following the auction, balance due in 40 days. Taxes and HOA fees prorated to day of closing. Possession at closing. Selling as is without contingencies, all inspections welcomed prior to the auction.
- Drive by at your convenience.
- Contact us for an appointment.
Location, Location, Location! Selling online absolute to the highest bidder two residential building lots in the established neighborhood of Wooded Valley located off Paoli Pike just North of State Street in Floyd County minutes to downtown near shopping, medical and expressways. Great opportunity to own two lots at your price!
LOT 39 & LOT 40 CLEARSTREAM COURT
- Two Vacant Single Family Building Lots
- Lot 39 – Wooded 0.818 Acre 100’ Frontage
- Lot 40 – Wooded 0.713 Acre 100’ Frontage
- All Utilities Available At Street
- Protected By Restrictions and Covenants
- Award Winning NAFC School System
- Near Medical & Retail Shopping Corridors
- Easy Access to Expressway
Two naturally wooded lots selling together as a whole, sitting high and overlooking Holy Run creek in the roadway median in the small quaint neighborhood of Wooded Valley. Conveniently located just minutes from downtown New Albany these lots are zoned for single family residential purposes and protected by restrictions and covenants. The minimum building restrictions include 1650 square feet for a one-story home, 1850 square feet for a 1 1/2 story and 1900 square feet for a two story. The lots combined have 200 feet of road frontage and totals 1.53 acres and includes a natural greenspace preserve. Both lots have the required geotechnical report available.
SELLER Walnut Rental, LLC
Utilities Available (At Buyer's Expense)
- Duke Energy
- Vectren Gas
- Indiana American Water
- New Albany City Sewers
Taxes & Exemptions
REAL ESTATE TAXES 2018/2019
New Albany Township
- Lot 39 – Annual $38.44
- Lot 40 – Annual $35.70
Wooded Valley Homeowners Association
- Annual Fee Per Lot – $200.00
Part of property (road frontage) is located in Flood Zone “A” that may require flood insurance. All building sites are in Zone “C” per recorded plat map.
Minimum Building Restrictions
- 1 Story – 1650 Square Feet
- 1 1/2 Story – 1850 Square Feet
- 2 Story – 1900 Square Feet
NAFC Consolidated Schools
- Green Valley Elementary
- Scribner Middle
- New Albany High
2717 Clearstream Court, New Albany, IN
- Plat 1069, Lot 39, 0.818 Acre
2719 Clearstream Court, New Albany, IN
- Plat 1069, Lot 40, 0.713 Acre
To prevent bid sniping, last-minute bids will extend individual lots using our ‘soft-close’ functionality.
- If a bid is placed in the last 10 minutes, the lot will remain open for an additional 10 minutes.
- If any further bidding occurs, the extension timer will reset to 10 minutes.
- If no further bidding occurs, the lot closes when the timer runs out.
I-265 to State Street Exit #1. North 2/10 mile on Paoli Pike to right on Wooded Valley Drive. 1/10 Mile to left on Clearstream Court to lots on left.