2:00 PM *
Thursday, November 10 2022
10% Buyer’s Premium added to the hammer bid price to determine the final purchase price.
Real Estate Terms
A non-refundable down payment, 10% of the Purchase Price (Final Bid + Buyer’s Premium), in the form of cash, check, or wired funds in USD are due within 24 hours following the auction, balance due in 40 days. Buyer to receive clear title. Taxes prorated to the day of closing. Selling as is without contingencies, all inspections welcomed prior to auction. If you choose to obtain financing, not subject to approval or appraisal. All closing costs are the buyer’s expense. Possession at closing. See full details in the Auction Bid Packet.
- Thursday, November 3, 4PM-6PM
Or contact us for a private showing.
Stony L. Keith & Candis L. Keith
Selling online a 58’ x 28’ partially finished metal barndominium with an attached finished apartment and a 24’ x 30’ pole barn garage on a wooded 4.32-acre tract with small pond in Harrison County. Live in the apartment while you complete the barndominium renovation project of your dreams. Located near the heart of the community just 7 miles northeast of Brandenburg, 17 miles south of Corydon – near Chariot Run Golf Club & Squire Boone Caverns. Ideally suited for country living, recreation, vacation rental opportunities, and more.
- 58’ x 28’ Partially Finished Two-Story Barndominium
- 31’ x 24’ Attached Finished Apartment
- 24’ x 30’ Metal Pole Barn with Overhead Door
- 4.32-Acre Wooded Tract with Small Pond
- 583 Feet of Road Frontage
- Near Squire Boone Caverns & Chariot Run Golf Club
- 7 Miles NE of Ohio River – Brandenburg, KY
- 17 Miles South of Corydon, IN
- 25 Miles SW of New Albany, IN
BARNDOMINIUM – APARTMENT – GARAGE
Built in 2020, a classic 2,772 square foot 2-story unfinished barndominium with attached 719 square foot finished apartment – great for family members or guests, ideal for private living quarters.
The barndominium – framed and partially drywalled is designed with a great room with 16’ ceiling, kitchen, primary bedroom suite with large walk-in closet and a laundry 1/2 bath utility room on the first floor. The second floor is loft style with a family room, 2 bedrooms, and a full bath.
The attached 31’ x 24’ finished apartment is perfectly suited to live in while you complete your dream project next door and includes an open family room kitchen with breakfast bar, bedroom with walk-in closet, office, full bath, equipped laundry room, luxury vinyl plank flooring with through the wall heating and cooling unit.
Outdoor living space includes a 10’ wide x 38’ wrap-around-porch on two sides and a 24’ x 16’ concrete patio. A detached 1-bay pole barn garage built in 2017 has a 14’ ceiling height with a 12’ tall overhead door plus an 8’x 8’ utility shed – all situated on 4.32-acres with 583 feet of road frontage. Enjoy possibilities!
- 58’ x 28’ 2-Story Barndominium Built 2020
- 2 x 6 Stick-Built Construction with Metal Siding & Metal Roof
- 10’ Wide Wrap-Around Covered Porch
- 41’ x 28’ Loft
- 2772 Square Feet Partially Finished
- 3 Bedrooms – 2 1/2 Bath Design
- Great Room with 16’ Ceiling
- First Floor Primary Bedroom Suite
- Partially Wired with 200 AMP Electric Service
- Duct Work Installed For Future Heating & Cooling
- Rough-In Plumbing for Baths, Kitchen & Laundry
- 31’ x 24’ Attached Separate Living Quarters
- 719 Square Feet Finished on One Level
- Family Room Kitchen with Breakfast Bar
- 1 Bedroom – 1 Bath – Office – Laundry Room
- Heat & Cool Wall Units
- 24’ x 16’ Concrete Patio
- 24’ x 30’ Metal Pole Barn
- 14’ Ceiling Height
- 12’ Tall x 10’ Wide Overhead Door
- Dirt Floor
Harrison County REMC Electric
South Harrison Water Corporation
Two Septic Systems
Boone Township (Annual) – $776.96
Homestead – $45,000
Supplemental – $27,790
PT SW QR 31-5-4; 4.324 AC, TRACT #2
South Harrison Community Schools
From Corydon: I-64 Corydon Exit 105 to IN-135. South 4.4 miles to left on Shiloh Road SW. 1 mile to right on IN-337S. Continue 8 miles on IN-337S to right on Hwy. 11SE. Travel 3.7 miles to the right on W.Old HWY 11 SE. Continue on W.Old HWY 11 SE to the property on the right.
From Brandenburg, KY: Take KY-79/Bypass Road across Welsh Memorial Bridge to North on IN-135 to right on W. Hwy. 11 SW. East 6 miles to auction on left.
From New Albany: State Street to SW on Main Street to IN-111 River Road. Continue 11 miles to right on IN-211. West 2 miles to the left on Hwy. 11. South 1.7 miles and then continue 11.8 miles on Hwy. 11 to the right on W.Old HWY 11 SE. Continue on W.Old HWY 11 SE to the property on the right.