Real Estate — $292,600
2:00 PM *
Thursday, December 7 2023
10% Buyer’s Premium added to the hammer bid price to determine the final purchase price.
Real Estate Terms
A non-refundable down payment, 10% of the Purchase Price (Final Bid + Buyer’s Premium), in the form of cash, check, or wired funds in USD are due within 24 hours following the auction, balance due in 40 days. Buyer to receive clear title. Taxes prorated to the day of closing. Selling as is without contingencies, all inspections welcomed prior to auction. If you choose to obtain financing, not subject to approval or appraisal. All closing costs are the buyer’s expense. Possession at closing. See full details in the Auction Bid Packet.
- Thursday, November 30, 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Or contact us for a private showing.
Crystal Fryer Estate
Jennifer Kraft Kuchle
Selling online at auction a spacious 1945 square foot renovated brick ranch with basement, one-car garage with portable carport and an insulated pole barn with workshop and lean-to on 8.8 wooded acres. Located just 1/2 mile West of Grant Line Road and 4 miles West of Hamburg near I-65.
- Open & Wooded 8.8 Acres in Clark County
- Renovated Brick Ranch Built 1976
- 3+ Bedrooms – 2 Baths – Fireplace
- 1945 Square Feet on Main Level
- 1717 Square Feet in Walkout Basement – Partially Finished
- Octagon Shaped Room Addition
- 1-Car Basement Garage with Portable Carport
- Circular Drive Around Home
- Metal Pole Barn with Lean-To Built 1991
- 140’ Road Frontage x Appx. 1700’ Deep
- Henryville-Borden Schools
- Easy Access to I-65 & I-265
- 1/2 Mile West of Grant Line Road
- 5 Miles West of I-65 Sellersburg
- 7 Miles East of Star Valley Way Borden
A renovated 1970’s brick ranch style home nestled at the end of a long circular drive in the small rural town of Bennettsville – located just minutes to the Hamburg Sellersburg area for shopping, medical and dining.
The main level of the 1945 square foot home offers plenty of living space and includes a living room, formal dining, a recently renovated kitchen with custom cabinets, stainless appliances and granite countertops, with an equipped laundry mudroom nearby. The family room with a 10’ vaulted ceiling features built-in display cabinetry and is highlighted by a corner brick fireplace. The main bedroom has a full bath plus two additional bedrooms and a full bath.
The lower level is partially finished and includes plenty of storage, a game room, bedroom/office with daylight windows and a one-car garage with workshop. The home is equipped with a high efficiency LP gas furnace and central air conditioning.
The 26’ x 36’ insulated pole barn features concrete floors, a 10′ overhead door and has gas heat and air conditioning. The land has 140 feet of road frontage and runs approximately 1700 feet deep.
- Equipped Kitchen with Granite Counters
- First Floor Equipped Laundry Mudroom
- Formal Dining Room & Living Room
- Family Room with 10’ Vaulted Ceiling, Fireplace & Built-Ins
- Main Bedroom Suite with Full Bath
- Two Additional Bedrooms and Full Bath
- Hardwood, Tile & LVP Flooring
- Replacement Windows
- Partially Finished Walkout Basement
- One Car Basement Garage
- Workshop – Storage Area
- Front & Rear Covered Porches
- LP Gas Heat & Central Air
POLE BARN HIGHLIGHTS
- 26’ X 36’ Insulated Metal Pole Barn
- Gas Heat & Air Conditioning
- Concrete Floor
- Storage Loft
- Electric Service
- 10’ x 10’ Overhead Door
- 14’ x 36’ Lean-To
Clark County REMC
Silver Creek Water
LP Gas (Tank Owned)
Carr Township (Annual) – $1,423.66
Homestead — $45,000
Supplemental — $59,500
Mortgage — $3,000
FEMA records indicate that the property is not in a flood zone.
SEC 14-1S-6E 8.8 AC
I-265 to Grant Line Road Exit 3. North 7 miles to left on IN-60. West 1/2 mile to property on left.