British Sports Car Online Auction
Vehicle — $3,905.00
1:00 PM *
Tuesday, August 30
10% Buyer’s Premium added to the hammer bid price to determine the final purchase price.
Cash, check or Wire Transfer in USD *
- Due by close of business the day following the auction.
- Possession and title held for 14-day period with payment by check for bank clearance.
- Possession and title held for wire confirmation.
Vehicle Sales Tax
No sales tax will be collected by the Harritt Group. Each buyer will be responsible for paying sales tax in the state the vehicle will be titled in.
- Wednesday, August 24, 6PM – 7PM
- Or Contact Us for a Private Showing
Condition report not provided. Please view detailed photos closely as they are part of the description.
616 Kent Street, New Albany, IN 47150
Chad Wesley Gerry
Selling online a classic British sports car – a 1979 Triumph Spitfire convertible in running as-is condition with clear title. Perfect for tooling around town with the top down or restore to former glory.
1979 TRIUMPH SPITFIRE 1500
A classic 2-door affordable sports car with retractable soft top.
MODEL YEAR: 1979
BODY STYLE: 2-Door Convertible
ENGINE CONDITION: Running
FUEL TYPE: Gasoline
TRANSMISSION: Manual 4-Speed
DRIVETRAIN: Rear Two Wheel Drive
EXTERIOR COLOR: Maroon
INTERIOR COLOR: Tan
MILEAGE: Odometer Reads 25,793 (Not Actual)
SELLER’S NOTE: Vehicle in running and driving condition but needs some repairs. Seller describes it as a running driving project.
I-265 to State Street Exit #1. South 0.8 miles to right on West Street. 3/10 mile to right on Kent Street.
We know that the end of an online auction can be a hectic place. Here are some tips & things you should know to help make it a little easier…
To prevent bid sniping, last-minute bids will extend individual lots using our ‘soft-close’ functionality.
- If a bid is placed in the last 10 minutes, the lot will remain open for an additional 10 minutes.
- If any further bidding occurs, the extension timer will reset to 10 minutes.
- If no further bidding occurs, the lot closes when the timer runs out.
Place your max bid and let the system bid for you. In the event two bidders have placed identical max bids, the first bid received will be the successful bid.