Thursday, July 30
2:00 pm *
Thursday, August 6
4421 St. Mary’s Road
Floyds Knobs, IN 47119
10% Buyer’s Premium added to the hammer bid price to determine the final purchase price.
Personal Property Terms
Payment by cash, check or credit card *
- Credit card accepted with a 3% convenience fee.
- Payment by check may be subject to a 10-day bank clearance for out of state and buyers unknown to the auction company.
Contact us to schedule an appointment.
Schedule pick-up by appointment only *
- FRIDAY, AUGUST 7, 3-5 PM
- Curbside pick-up will be available for most items.
- Buyers are responsible for packing, loading, and moving all items purchased without assistance from the Harritt Group. Bring your own help and equipment to load your items.
Available through The UPS Store on smaller items at the buyer’s expense.
Jerry Carney Estate
Selling online at auction the personal property collection of the Jerry Carney Estate including antiques, furniture, fashion & accessories, household, outdoor items, tools & hardware. Also selling a three-bedroom brick ranch with basement and garage.
ANTIQUES & COLLECTIBLES
Lance store jar, 1950’s Hopalong Cassidy tin wastebasket, 8″ Terrestrial Globe by The Geo. F. Cram Co., Indianapolis, Indiana, hand painted water pitcher, bicentennial blue Ball mason jar, Sears binoculars, Colts Super Bowl poster, vintage Shiny Brite Christmas ornament collection, Christmas & Halloween decor, Blatz Pilsener Beer salt shaker, and (2) vintage wood smoking pipes.
FURNITURE & OUTDOOR ITEMS
Antique drop front youth desk, antique bow front glass china cabinet, 1960’s retro (3) piece blonde bedroom suite, console sewing machine cabinet, lamp table, country rocking chair, retro wood picnic table, and shepherds hooks.
FASHION & ACCESSORIES
Ladies black Gino leather jacket size 10, men’s Indianapolis Colts leather jacket size large, Big Smith denim bib overalls, and (4) cowboy hats.
Emerson 32” flat-screen TV, HP printer/scanner, and Victrola 3-IN-1 turntable.
TOOLS & HARDWARE
Wilton bench vise, Reddy Heater 35 torpedo kerosene heater, magnetic floor sweeper, Gorilla folding aluminum step ladder, as-is Murray push lawn mower, electric blower and yard trimmer, metal storage rack, wheelbarrow, rakes, shovels, hand tools, and more.
Lots will end 30 seconds apart.
To prevent bid sniping, last-minute bids will extend individual lots using our ‘soft-close’ functionality.
- If a bid is placed in the last 10 minutes, the lot will remain open for an additional 10 minutes.
- If any further bidding occurs, the extension timer will reset to 10 minutes.
- If no further bidding occurs, the lot closes when the timer runs out.
I-64 to Exit#119 Greenville US-Hwy. 150. Northwest 2.2 miles to right on Paoli Pike. Travel 1.6 miles to left on Scottsville Road. Continue 0.7 miles to right on St. Mary’s Road. Auction 0.4 mile on left. Or from New Albany take State Street North to Paoli Pike to Scottsville Road on right.