Chevrolet Corvette Absolute Online Auction
1979 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray — $16,555
2:00 PM *
Thursday, August 12
10% Buyer’s Premium added to the hammer bid price to determine the final purchase price.
Cash, check or wire transfer *
- Due by close of business the day following the auction.
- Possession and title held for 10 days with payment by check for bank clearance.
- Possession and title held for wire confirmation.
Vehicle Sales Tax
No sales tax will be collected by the Harritt Group. Each buyer will be responsible for paying sales tax in the state the vehicle will be titled in.
- Monday, August 9, 4PM – 6PM
Or contact us for a private showing.
Scheduled pick-up by appointment at the Charlestown location.
Paul Jeremy Stark
Selling online absolute to the highest bidder, the one and only 1979 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray with 69K original miles in striking bright yellow with T-Top and fastback rear window. A true American Classic car.
1979 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
This vehicle is road ready in running condition and features a 350 cu.in. V-8 engine, turbo hydramatic automatic transmission, air conditioning, BF Goodrich radials tires with Corvette Rally wheels and a back glass louver.
MODEL YEAR: 1979
BODY STYLE: 2-Door Coupe T-Top
ENGINE: 350 V8
ENGINE CONDITION: Running
EXTERIOR COLOR: Yellow
INTERIOR COLOR: Black Leather
MILEAGE: 69,290 Actual Miles
FEATURES: Matching Numbers, A/C, Power Locks, Power Windows, Fastback Rear Window Louver, BF Goodrich Excentia GT Corvette Rally Wheels.
RECENTLY REPLACED: Radiator, rebuilt carburetor, A/C
To prevent bid sniping, last-minute bids will extend individual lots using our ‘soft-close’ functionality.
- If a bid is placed in the last 10 minutes, the lot will remain open for an additional 10 minutes.
- If any further bidding occurs, the extension timer will reset to 10 minutes.
- If no further bidding occurs, the lot closes when the timer runs out.
Place your max bid and let the system bid for you. In the event two bidders have placed identical max bids, the first bid received will be the successful bid.
Take I-265 to IN-62 E/E 10th St/Ohio River Scenic Byway in Jeffersonville. Take Exit 10 from IN-265 E/IN-62 E. Follow IN-62 E/Ohio River Scenic Byway for 7.6 miles to Dean St in Charlestown.