2:00 PM *
Thursday, July 1
10% Buyer’s Premium added to the hammer bid price to determine the final purchase price.
Cash, check or wire transfer *
- Due by close of business the day following the auction.
- Possession and title held for 10 days with payment by check for bank clearance.
- Possession and title held for wire confirmation.
Vehicle Sales Tax
No sales tax will be collected by the Harritt Group. Each buyer will be responsible for paying sales tax in the state the vehicle will be titled in.
- Tuesday, June 29, 5PM – 7PM
Or contact us for a private showing.
Scheduled pick-up by appointment at the Charlestown location.
Paul Jeremy Stark
Selling online for Jeremy Stark, a classic 1967 Ford Mustang – bright yellow with black dual racing stripes painted over the top – and black interior. A first-generation Ford Mustang, this American classic is ready for cruising the road in iconic style.
1967 FORD MUSTANG
Purchased by the seller in 2017, this mustang is road ready and sounds great with custom exhaust with a clear and clean title.
Model Year: 1967
Body Style: 2-Door Hardtop Coupe
Engine: 289 cid V8, Holley Four Barrel Carburetor and Intake, Electronic Ignition
Engine Condition: Running
Exterior Color: Yellow
Interior Color: Black
Mileage: Unknown, exceeds mechanical limits. Odometer reads 10,576 miles.
Features: Vintage Air Conditioning , Wilwood Power Disc Brakes, Custom Exhaust, 9” Ford Rear End, Roll Bar, Era Correct Wheels
To prevent bid sniping, last-minute bids will extend individual lots using our ‘soft-close’ functionality.
- If a bid is placed in the last 10 minutes, the lot will remain open for an additional 10 minutes.
- If any further bidding occurs, the extension timer will reset to 10 minutes.
- If no further bidding occurs, the lot closes when the timer runs out.
Place your max bid and let the system bid for you. In the event two bidders have placed identical max bids, the first bid received will be the successful bid.
Take I-265 to IN-62 E/E 10th St/Ohio River Scenic Byway in Jeffersonville. Take Exit 10 from IN-265 E/IN-62 E. Follow IN-62 E/Ohio River Scenic Byway for 7.6 miles to Dean St in Charlestown.