Real Estate — $174,900
6:00 pm *
Thursday, September 10
10% Buyer’s Premium added to the hammer bid price to determine the final purchase price.
Real Estate Terms
10% Non-refundable down payment in the form of cash, check or wired funds is due within 24 hours following the auction, balance due in 40 days. Taxes prorated to the day of closing. Possession at closing. Selling as is without contingencies, all inspections welcomed before the auction.
Schedule online or call the office in advance for designated showing time for the open inspection. Or contact us for a private showing.
- Thursday, September 3, 4 PM – 6 PM
- Thursday, September 10, 11 AM – 1 PM
Jo Ann Wisner
Selling online at auction a 1970’s three-bedroom brick ranch with family room addition and basement on 1/3 acre lot amongst mature trees in an established Fern Creek neighborhood. Located just one mile from S. Hurstbourne Parkway-Stony Brook intersection near Bardstown Road.
- Located in Fern Creek Acres off Stony Brook Drive
- 1/3 Acre Lot with Mature Trees
- 1471 Square Foot Brick Ranch
- 3 Bedrooms – 1.5 Baths
- 1261 Square Foot Unfinished Basement
- 1 Mile to South Hurstbourne Parkway
- 3 Miles NE of I-265 Bardstown Road
Built in 1973, this 1471 square foot brick ranch with basement features three bedrooms, one and one-half baths, living room, spacious eat-in kitchen, and an adjacent family gathering room with shared access to a half bath. The basement has an additional 1261 square feet for storage or just add some finishing touches for future living space. The home has natural gas heat and central air. Additional outdoor living space includes a 14’ x 15’ wood deck that overlooks mature trees on an 80’ x 190’ lot. Its ideal location puts this house close to the shops and restaurants on Hurstbourne Parkway and just minutes to the Bardstown Road shopping corridor.
Place your max bid and let the system bid for you. In the event two bidders have placed identical max bids, the first bid received will be the successful bid.
To prevent bid sniping, last-minute bids will extend individual lots using our ‘soft-close’ functionality.
- If a bid is placed in the last 10 minutes, the lot will remain open for an additional 10 minutes.
- If any further bidding occurs, the extension timer will reset to 10 minutes.
- If no further bidding occurs, the lot closes when the timer runs out.
S. Hurstbourne Parkway to Stony Brook Drive. East 0.3 miles to right on Michael Edward Drive to left on Roman Drive to right on Zabel Way. Home on left. Or from I-265 take Bardstown Road US-31 Exit #17 East 2 miles to Hudson Lane to Roman Drive.