10% Buyer’s Premium added to the hammer bid price to determine the final purchase price.
7% Indiana Sales Tax
Firearm Transfer Fee
$20 Transfer fee on all firearms, no exceptions. Pickup available Tuesday, December 18th – Thursday, December 20th, 3-8PM or after January 8th @ Two Brothers Firearms Inc., 421 W. Main Street, New Albany, IN.
Cash or check. Payment by check from bidders unknown to the Harritt Group can be subject to a 10-day business hold for verification of funds. Credit card accepted with 3% convenience fee.
Selling live onsite the lifetime firearm and knife collection of Carolyn Thomas and her late husband Tommy Thomas. The collection includes 12 quality firearms and over 120+ pocket and hand knives, daggers and more. Auction held at Harritt Grandview Auction Center in Edwardsville just 1/2 mile off I-64 Georgetown Exit #118.
Five long guns and seven handguns, most appeared to have never been fired.
- CZ USA Over/Under Shotgun — engraved Super Scroll, both 20 and 28 gauge, choke tubes – Serial #14S6115. Includes original manual and hard carrying velvet lined case.
- Mitchell’s Mausers PPSh 41 Semi-Automatic Rifle — .22 cal, Puma PPS 50 drum magazine, PPSA-100 10 round standard magazine, made in Italy, shoulder strap – Serial #PP007003. Includes original manual and box.
- Remington Model 870 Express Tactical 12 ga. Pump Action Shotgun — NRA Tribute Shotgun, “Defenders of Freedom, No. 15 of 500 with Certificate of Authenticity, black synthetic – Serial #RS13947N. Includes original manual and Plano gun guard case.
- Ruger 10/22 Laser Autoloading Rifle by LaserMax — .22 cal, black synthetic with blued barrel – Serial #827-48548. Includes original manual and box.
- Ruger 10/22 Takedown Autoloading Rifle — black synthetic, stainless steel barrel, .22 Cal – Serial #823-4416. Includes original manual & soft Ruger bag.
- ISSC M22 Austria Pistol — .22 cal, black synthetic with Micro Laser Rail Adapter – Serial #A10333. Includes hard case.
- Cobra CB22M Derringer 22 mag — 2-shot double barrel, satin stainless finish, rosewood grips – Serial #CT149415. Includes original box and manual.
- Ruger LC9s Lightweight Compact Pistol — model 03235, 9mm cal., black synthetic, blued steel – Serial #327-60175. Includes original box, manual and soft case.
- North American Arms Mini Revolver SGL STS — .22 Magnum, polymer holster grip + 2 extra grips, – Serial #E072336. Includes original manual, receipt, and box.
- Ruger Mark III Standard Target Autoloading Pistol — .22 cal, model 10104, blued, safety lock – Serial #274-72020. Includes original manual and Ruger hard case.
- Taurus Ultralite Titanium — .38 cal pistol – Serial #SE 30594. Includes Plano protector case.
- Ruger LCR Double-Action Revolver — model 05402, .38 Special, black synthetic, Crimson Trace laser grip – Serial #540-52453. Includes original manual & box.
(20+) Antique mother of pearl silver blade surgical knives, (7) antique coin & sterling silver ornate knives, (8) assorted Case XX, C. Tenny Trading Co. & Marbles Doctor knives, Viper stag handle pocket knife from Italy, Winchester .30-.30 two knife collector set,
Beretta, Browning, Puma, Frost, Rough Rider, Schrade, Weidmannsheil, Kershaw, Hunter, Fox & Hound, Ideal, Columbia River, Camillus and Boker Magnum knives, (2) Simmons Hardware Hornet, (2) Kissing Crane, several Damascus Steel, stag handle, utility, and more collectible knives.
HAND KNIVES, DAGGERS & MORE
Rockblade damascus steel chef knife by William Edward with leather sheath, Teddy Roosevelt “Bowie” knife with sheath, Linder 440 dagger, Boker Magnum dagger, SOG dagger with sheath, MILO damascus steel knife, C. Jul Herbertz knife, reproduction military bayonet dagger, Gerber II dagger, Gerber Combat folder knife, several damascus steel custom knives, stag handle knives, custom damascus steel hatchet, Smith & Wesson HRT dagger, CRKT Shrill dagger, several custom knives, mother of pearl silver serving pieces, display stands, knife display case and more.
SELLER Carolyn Thomas
I-64 to Georgetown Edwardsville Exit #118. West 1/4 mile on St. Rd. 62 to left on Corydon Pike. 1/8 mile on left.