2:00 pm *
Wednesday, May 27
10% Buyer’s Premium added to the hammer bid price to determine the final purchase price.
Personal Property Terms
Check or Credit Card *
- Payment by credit card online before pickup. 3% convenience fee.
- Payment by check at pickup. May be subject to a 10-day bank clearance for out of state and buyers unknown to the auction company.
Scheduled pick-up by appointment only.
- Curbside pick-up will be available for most items.
- Buyers are responsible for packing, loading, and moving all items purchased without assistance from the Harritt Group. Bring your own help and equipment to load your items.
Available through The UPS Store on smaller items at the buyer’s expense.
Power of Attorney
Selling online in four sessions the lifetime personal property collection of William Hamilton. Session 2 includes framed Ray Day prints, Bob Knight autographs, Indiana University memorabilia, leather boots and jackets, quilts, RC helicopters, electronics and more.
Also selling a spacious, brick chalet-style ranch with loft surrounded by 3.783 acres in beautiful Floyd County Indiana just minutes from the I-64 Edwardsville Exit.
RAY DAY PRINTS
Seventeen (17) framed Ray Day prints including Country Station, Ruby Falls, Country General Store, Burma-Shave Country, Rock City Barn, Coca-Cola Country, Country Church, Summer Coolers, Rust of Ages, Country Schoolhouse, Portland Head Light, Fresh Paint a Tribute to Harley, Rural Reverence, Glade Creek Mill, Geraniums, Strawberry Days, The Collection, (3) unframed prints including Peaches on the Porch, The Crossing and Ice Cold Pepsi, “Along Lexington Reservoir” oil on canvas by Fran Forgy of Lexington, KY and (2) Pleasant Colony 1981 Kentucky Derby horse prints.
INDIANA UNIVERSITY & BOB KNIGHT MEMORABILIA
(2) Bob Knight autographed basketballs, (4) vintage IU sweaters, vintage Bob Knight support t-shirts, collection of Indiana University and Bob Knight books, collection of decorative IU memorabilia and a Bob Knight autographed Indiana University plastic storage trunk.
LEATHER BOOTS & JACKETS
Harley Davidson size 12 leather motorcycle boots, Harley Davidson XL leather jacket, Harley Davidson t-shirts, and button shirts, Cooper bomber leather jacket, (3) Carhartt jackets and more.
Collection of antique cutter quilts and (3) modern hand-stitched quilts.
RADIO CONTROL HELICOPTERS, PLANES & PARTS
RC 246404 gold helicopter, RC Futaba 60 X-Cell gold helicopter, Shuttle ZX Hirobo helicopter, large Hirobo helicopter, (3) small RC helicopters, Futaba parts, and fuel caddy, Revell F-117A Nighthawk model plane in unopened box, assorted model plane parts, Futaba controllers, battery chargers, propellers, engine parts, precision tools, aluminum model plane stand, coffee table aviation books, vintage UFO magazines, hundreds of model airplane magazines from 1980-2000 including R/C Modeler, Model Aviation and Model Airplane News, patches, hats, t-shirts and a UDI RC flying machine.
COLLECTIBLES & ELECTRONICS
Instructograph morse code machine, Minolta film camera, and lenses, vintage Virtuoso and Realistic stereo speakers, drafting table, office items, vintage travel books and manuals, Sony flatscreen TVs, 20 sheet paper shredder, Sony DVD player and (2) HP printers.
Lots will end 30 seconds apart.
To prevent bid sniping, last-minute bids will extend individual lots using our ‘soft-close’ functionality.
- If a bid is placed in the last 10 minutes, the lot will remain open for an additional 10 minutes.
- If any further bidding occurs, the extension timer will reset to 10 minutes.
- If no further bidding occurs, the lot closes when the timer runs out.
I-64 to Edwardsville Georgetown Exit #118. West .7 miles on IN 62 to right on Corydon Ridge Road. 3.1 miles to auction on the right.