Real Estate — $37,400
2:00 pm *
Wednesday, July 24
10% Buyer’s Premium added to the hammer bid price to determine the final purchase price.
Real Estate Terms
10% Non-refundable down payment in the form of cash, check or wired funds are due within 24 hours following the auction, balance due in 40 days. Taxes prorated to day of closing. Possession at closing. Selling as is without contingencies, all inspections welcomed prior to the auction.
- Drive by at your convenience.
- Contact us for an appointment.
Selling online a partially wooded two-acre site zoned residential located just north of State Road 64 intersection in the heart of New Salisbury in Harrison County, Indiana 6 miles North of I-64 Corydon Exit.
- Heart of New Salisbury Near State Road 64
- Vacant 2.016 Acres
- 200’ Frontage on Highway 135
- North Harrison Community Schools
- Restricted to Conventional Built Home
- Water & Electric Available At Street
A level partially wooded two-acre building site with 200 feet of road frontage located just north of the State Road 64 intersection near shopping and health care. The land is approximately 200’ x 442’ and is currently zoned residential and restricted to conventional built home. Harrison County REMC electric is available at the street as well as Ramsey Water. Ideal for your homesite or investment.
SELLER Marlene Gaither
Utilities Available (At Buyer's Expense)
- Harrison County REMC Electric
- Ramsey Water Company
Real Estate Taxes 2018/2019
- Jackson Township (Annual) — $88.24
North Harrison Community Schools
- Morgan Elementary
- North Harrison Jr. & Sr. High
To prevent bid sniping, last-minute bids will extend individual lots using our ‘soft-close’ functionality.
- If a bid is placed in the last 10 minutes, the lot will remain open for an additional 10 minutes.
- If any further bidding occurs, the extension timer will reset to 10 minutes.
- If no further bidding occurs, the lot closes when the timer runs out.
I-64 to Corydon Exit 105. North 6 miles on Highway 135, through the intersection of State Road 64, to property 1/10 mile on left. Or from Palmyra 13 Miles South on Highway 135 to property on right.