Isenberg Allison Lane Ranch Online Auction
Real Estate — $152,350
2:00 PM *
Tuesday, August 23
10% Buyer’s Premium added to the hammer bid price to determine the final purchase price.
Real Estate Terms
A non-refundable down payment (10% of the purchase price) in the form of cash, check, or wired funds in USD are due within 24 hours following the auction, balance due in 40 days. Buyer to receive clear title. Buyer to assume Spring 2022 Taxes due Spring 2023. Selling as is without contingencies, all inspections welcomed prior to auction. If you choose to obtain financing, not subject to approval or appraisal. All closing costs are the buyer’s expense. Possession at closing per tenant’s rights. See full details in the Auction Bid Packet.
Inspection by appointment only. 24 hour notice required.
WPI Properties, LLC
William Patrick Isenberg Estate
J. Scott Waters
Selling online for the Estate of Pat Isenberg, a 1350 square foot one level 3-bedroom 2-bath ranch built in 2008 with attached garage and shed located just north of Utica Pike and south of 10th Street near schools, parks & shopping. Tenant occupied with $1,200 monthly income.
- Vinyl Siding Ranch Built 2008
- Monthly Rental Income $1,200
- 1350 Square Feet on One Level
- 3 Bedrooms – 2 Baths
- Range, Refrigerator, Dishwasher & Microwave
- Electric Forced Air Heat – Central Air
- Attached One-Car Garage
- Storage Shed on 0.2997 Acre Lot
- Greater Clark County School Corp.
- South 1. 6 Miles from E. 10 Street
- North 3/4 Mile from Utica Pike
- Near Duffy’s Landing & Downtown
Rental Income – $1,200
Damage Deposit – $1,200
Tenant Pays All Utilities (Sewer Bill Included in Taxes)
Month to Month
Current Tenant Move-In Date August, 2020
Electric – Duke Electric
Water -Indiana American Water
Sewer – Oak Park Conservancy
Jeffersonville City – OFW (Annual) – $2,401.00
Oak Park Conservancy Sewers — $636.42
FEMA records indicate that part of the lot is located in the 0.2% Annual Chance Flood Hazard.
GT 4; 0.2997 Ac by Survey.
Greater Clark County
East 10th Street to Allison Lane (Ohio River Scenic Byway). South 1.6 miles to property on right. Or 3/4 mile North of Utica Pike.
TIPS TO HELP YOU WIN!
We know that the end of an online auction can be a hectic place. Here are some tips & things you should know to help make it a little easier…
Place your max bid and let the system bid for you. In the event two bidders have placed identical max bids, the first bid received will be the successful bid.
To prevent bid sniping, last-minute bids will extend individual lots using our ‘soft-close’ functionality.
- If a bid is placed in the last 10 minutes, the lot will remain open for an additional 10 minutes.
- If any further bidding occurs, the extension timer will reset to 10 minutes.
- If no further bidding occurs, the lot closes when the timer runs out.