Isenberg Slate Run Ranch Online Auction
Real Estate — $128,700
2:00 PM *
Monday, August 22
10% Buyer’s Premium added to the hammer bid price to determine the final purchase price.
Real Estate Terms
A non-refundable down payment (10% of the purchase price) in the form of cash, check, or wired funds in USD are due within 24 hours following the auction, balance due in 40 days. Buyer to receive clear title. Buyer to assume Spring 2022 Taxes due Spring 2023. Selling as is without contingencies, all inspections welcomed prior to auction. If you choose to obtain financing, not subject to approval or appraisal. All closing costs are the buyer’s expense. Possession at closing per tenant’s rights. See full details in the Auction Bid Packet.
Inspection by appointment only. 24 hour notice required.
WPI Properties, LLC
William Patrick Isenberg Estate
J. Scott Waters
Selling online for the Estate of Pat Isenberg, a one-owner 1204 square foot 3-bedroom one level ranch built in 2004 with an attached garage located near schools and expressways – just minutes to downtown. Tenant occupied with $950 monthly income.
- Vinyl Siding Ranch Built 2004
- Monthly Rental Income $950
- 1204 Square Feet on One Level
- 3 Bedrooms – 1 Bath – Laundry Mudroom
- Range, Refrigerator & Dishwasher
- Electric Forced Air Heat – Central Air
- Attached One-Car Garage
- 64’ x 114’ Lot
- New Albany-Floyd County Schools
- 2.6 Miles South of I-265 Charlestown Road Exit
- 2.4 Miles to Downtown New Albany
Rental Income – $950
Damage Deposit – $850
Month to Month
Tenant Pays All Utilities (Landlord Pays Sewer – Tenant Reimburses)
Current Tenant Move-In Date November, 2012
Electric – Duke Energy
Water – Indiana American Water
Sewer – New Albany Municipal Utilities
New Albany City (Annual) – $1,777.54
FEMA records indicate that the property is not in a flood zone.
Plat 1243, Lot 2, 0.166 Acre
New Albany Floyd County Consolidated Schools
I-265 to Charlestown Road Exit # 4. South 1.5 miles to left on Slate Run Road. Travel 1.1 miles to home on left.
TIPS TO HELP YOU WIN!
We know that the end of an online auction can be a hectic place. Here are some tips & things you should know to help make it a little easier…
Place your max bid and let the system bid for you. In the event two bidders have placed identical max bids, the first bid received will be the successful bid.
To prevent bid sniping, last-minute bids will extend individual lots using our ‘soft-close’ functionality.
- If a bid is placed in the last 10 minutes, the lot will remain open for an additional 10 minutes.
- If any further bidding occurs, the extension timer will reset to 10 minutes.
- If no further bidding occurs, the lot closes when the timer runs out.