Rolling Fields 1950s Ranch Online Auction
Real Estate — $133,100
6:00 PM *
Wednesday, March 8
10% Buyer’s Premium added to the hammer bid price to determine the final purchase price.
Real Estate Terms
A non-refundable down payment, 10% of the Purchase Price (Final Bid + Buyer’s Premium), in the form of cash, check, or wired funds in USD are due within 24 hours following the auction, balance due in 40 days. Buyer to receive clear title. Taxes prorated to the day of closing. Selling as is without contingencies, all inspections welcomed prior to auction. If you choose to obtain financing, not subject to approval or appraisal. All closing costs are the buyer’s expense. Possession at closing. See full details in the Auction Bid Packet.
- Wednesday, March 1, 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Or contact us for a private showing.
HG Direct LLC
One Member Licenced IN Real Estate Broker
One level three bedroom brick & cedar ranch in a great mid-century neighborhood centrally located off 8th & 10th Street in Clark County – near all amenities just minutes to downtown. Great potential for your renovation!
- Brick & Cedar One Level Ranch
- 3 Bedrooms – 1 Bath
- 967 Square Feet
- 57’ x 125’ Lot
- Built in 1954
- Greater Clark County Schools
- Near Perrin Family Park & Duffy’s Landing
- 3 Miles to Downtown Jeffersonville
- 6 Miles to Downtown Louisville
- Natural Gas Heat & Central Air
- Faux Fireplace
- Console Piano Included
- Laundry Hookup
- Pantry Closet off Dining Area
- Outside Storage Room (Adjacent to Dining Area)
- Open Rear Lot View
- 10’ x 10’ Concrete Pad
- Crawl Space
Water — Indiana American Water
Electric — Duke Electric
Natural Gas — CenterPoint Energy
Sewer — City of Jeffersonville
City of Jeffersonville (Annual) — $593.72
Homestead — $45,000
Supplemental — $23,730
Over 65 — $14,000
FEMA records indicate that the property is not in a flood zone.
ROLLING FIELDS 2ND ADD LOT 73
Greater Clark County
8th Street off Foxglove Drive or Woodland Drive off 10th Street.
TIPS TO HELP YOU WIN!
We know that the end of an online auction can be a hectic place. Here are some tips & things you should know to help make it a little easier…
Place your max bid and let the system bid for you. In the event two bidders have placed identical max bids, the first bid received will be the successful bid.
To prevent bid sniping, last-minute bids will extend individual lots using our ‘soft-close’ functionality.
- If a bid is placed in the last 10 minutes, the lot will remain open for an additional 10 minutes.
- If any further bidding occurs, the extension timer will reset to 10 minutes.
- If no further bidding occurs, the lot closes when the timer runs out.