Real Estate — $271,700
Thursday, October 3
6:00 pm *
Thursday, October 17
7196 Navilleton Road
Floyds Knobs, IN 47119
10% Buyer’s Premium added to the hammer bid price to determine the final purchase price.
Real Estate Terms
10% Non-refundable down payment in the form of cash, check or wired funds are due within 24 hours following the auction, balance due in 40 days. Taxes prorated to the day of closing. Possession at closing. Selling as is without contingencies, all inspections welcomed prior to the auction.
- Wednesday, October 2, 4-6pm
- Thursday, October 17, 11am-1pm
- Contact us for private showing
Joan Thomas Family Trust
Personal Property Auction
Also selling online for Joan Thomas the contents of her home and garage including a Steepleton pool table, Peary grandfather clock, furniture, console stereo cabinet, outdoor furniture, and tools. Bidding ends Thursday, October 17 at 2pm.
Selling online an immaculate 1400 square foot brick ranch with a full walkout basement and garage overlooking a large lake on a 7-acre site in the quaint community of Navilleton in Floyd County. Located 2 miles North of Hwy. 150, just minutes to Starlight and only 15 miles to downtown Louisville.
- 2 Miles North of Hwy 150 in Floyd County
- 7 Acres with Two-Acre + Stocked Lake
- 1400 Square Foot Brick Ranch
- 2 Bedrooms – 2 Baths – Great Room
- Full Basement with One-Car Garage
- Deck and Patio Overlooking Lake
- Detached Utility Garage with Lean To On Each Side
- Easement Access on Paved Drive with Road Maintenance Agreement
- Navilleton Indiana Just Minutes to Regional Attractions
A peaceful 7-acre site surrounds this spacious 1400 square foot 2 bedroom-2 bath brick ranch built in 1992 with great room and a full walkout basement with a one-car garage overlooking a beautiful two-acre + lake. Also included is a 12’ x 20’ detached utility garage with an overhead door and two 11’ x 20’ lean-tos.
The first-floor features a great room with a cathedral beamed ceiling, an eat-in equipped kitchen with an island breakfast bar, a dining area with access to the deck, a master suite, an additional bedroom with a walk-in closet, a full bath, and a laundry closet. The master bedroom suite features a large walk-in closet and a full bath with jetted tub, double vanity, tile floor, skylight, and a large walk-in closet.
The lower level has recently been waterproofed and includes a family room with a daylight window and sliding doors to walk-out patio, an office/hobby room, plus a one-car 15’ x 26’ garage. The home is equipped with a 200 amp breaker box, Lennox heat pump, an Aprilaire humidifier, and central air.
Outdoor living space includes a 9’ x 30’ covered wood deck and a private patio overlooking the lake, and a covered front porch. The open and wooded 7-acre tract is accessed via easement on a paved drive with a roadway maintenance agreement already in place. Fresh to the market this home is ready to move into.
- Borden Tri-County Water
- Harrison County REMC
REAL ESTATE TAXES 2018/2019
- Greenville Township (Annual) — $1,481.00
- Homestead — $45,000
- Supplement — $49,175
- Geothermal — $12,200 (Replaced w/Heat Pump)
- Greenville Elementary
- Highland Hills Middle
- Floyd Central High
To prevent bid sniping, last-minute bids will extend individual lots using our ‘soft-close’ functionality.
- If a bid is placed in the last 10 minutes, the lot will remain open for an additional 10 minutes.
- If any further bidding occurs, the extension timer will reset to 10 minutes.
- If no further bidding occurs, the lot closes when the timer runs out.
I-64 to Greenville Hwy. 150 Exit #119. West 4 miles to right on Navilleton Road. North 2 miles to property on right.