Real Estate — $123,200
2:00 PM *
Tuesday, February 16
10% Buyer’s Premium added to the hammer bid price to determine the final purchase price.
Real Estate Terms
10% Non-refundable down payment in the form of cash, check, or wired funds are due within 24 hours following the auction, balance due in 40 days. Taxes prorated to the day of closing. Possession at closing. Selling as is without contingencies, all inspections welcomed before the auction. See full details in the Auction Bid Packet.
- Tuesday, February 9, 11AM – 1PM
- Tuesday, February 16, 11AM – 1PM
Or contact us for a private showing.
Wanda Parr Estate
Carol Hoeppner, Personal Representative
Selling online, a circa 1930’s three-bedroom two-bath bungalow with covered porch and detached garage in an established neighborhood off Silver Street with easy commute to downtown and expressways. Great location in Uptown New Albany!
- Uptown New Albany Near Main City Thoroughfare
- 1 1/2 Story Vinyl Siding Bungalow
- 1806 Square Feet
- 3 Bedrooms – 2 Full Baths
- Equipped Knotty Pine Kitchen
- Butler’s Pantry & Equipped Laundry Mudroom
- Family Room With Stone Fireplace
- Detached Oversized 2-Car Garage With Loft
- 50’ x 147’ Lot With Mature Trees And Alley Access
- Off Silver Street Between Spring Street & Charlestown Road
Spacious 1806 square foot 1 1/2 story bungalow with vinyl siding centrally located with parks and shopping just minutes away. This home sits on a 50’ x 147’ lot with a large shaded backyard, and a large 28” x 28” detached garage with a floored loft and alley access. Home has many nice features including natural woodwork, living room with crown moulding and 10’ ceilings, family room with stone fireplace, equipped kitchen with knotty pine cabinets, first floor bedroom with extra closets and 10’ ceiling, full bath on each floor, and three dormer rooms up. Home is equipped with natural gas heat and central air.
Indiana American Water
New Albany City Sewers
New Albany Township (Annual) — $1,279.38
Homestead — $45,000
Supplemental — $26,565
Lot 9 in Plat No. 332 of Floyd County, IN
New Albany Floyd County Schools
Place your max bid and let the system bid for you. In the event two bidders have placed identical max bids, the first bid received will be the successful bid.
To prevent bid sniping, last-minute bids will extend individual lots using our ‘soft-close’ functionality.
- If a bid is placed in the last 10 minutes, the lot will remain open for an additional 10 minutes.
- If any further bidding occurs, the extension timer will reset to 10 minutes.
- If no further bidding occurs, the lot closes when the timer runs out.
From downtown, take State Street to E. Spring Street. East 1.5 miles to a left on Silver Street. 1/2 mile to right on Willard Avenue to home on right.