2:00 pm *
Tuesday, September 15
10% Buyer’s Premium added to the hammer bid price to determine the final purchase price.
Personal Property Terms
Payment by cash, check or credit card *
- Credit card accepted with a 3% convenience fee.
- Payment by check may be subject to a 10-day bank clearance for out of state and buyers unknown to the auction company.
- Friday, September 11, 2PM – 4PM
- Or contact us to schedule an appointment
Scheduled pick-up by appointment only *
- Wednesday, September 16, 3PM – 6PM
- Curbside pick-up will be available for most items.
- Buyers are responsible for packing, loading, and moving all items purchased without assistance from the Harritt Group. Bring your own help and equipment to load your items.
Available through The UPS Store on smaller items at the buyer’s expense.
Power of Attorney
Selling online for Katherine Milam a collection of folk art string musical instruments, console piano, trumpet, stereo equipment, records and more.
J.B. Schall circa 1900 5-string open back banjo, vintage mountain style fretless banjo, and an antique 8-string open back mandolin banjo.
Whamdiddle octave hammer dulcimer with a folding stand and carrying case, B.L. Wyatt octave hammered dulcimer with carrying case, Michael Fluegge hourglass 7-string mountain dulcimer, Bluegrass Series 4-string lap dulcimer, and a 1988 Medlin 3-string stick dulcimer.
AUTOHARPS & ZITHER
1987 J.C. Ramey 12-string Silver Dragon zither with bow, original Marxochime Colony violin-uke harp with original manuals, Oscar Schmidt autoharp, and a vintage 12-chord autoharp.
Sherwood Master trumpet with Magosy & Buscher cork holder, includes hard case with Shawnee High School sticker.
Wurlitzer console piano, made in the USA with key cover, music stand, bench, and a collection of vintage sheet music.
20-inch & 18-Inch Bodhrán Irish frame drums, bagpipe practice chanter, Huang 12-Key harmonica pack in original packaging, M.Hohner Marine Band harmonica, No.1896 with original box, (2) brass whistles, nickel whistles and carrying case, Clark Sweetone red tin flute and a vintage nickel flute.
VINTAGE STEREO EQUIPMENT & AMPLIFIER
Sony Mega Storage CD player, Kenwood audio-video stereo receiver KR-V6050, (6) piece retro Yamaha Natural Sound stereo components including a GE-30 Graphic Equalizer, T-420 AM/FM Tuner, K-640 Stereo Cassette Deck, PF-20 Stereo Turntable and (2) Yamaha speakers, (2) vintage JBL 940 tower speakers, retro tower stereo cabinet with lift top, and retro Peavey Backstage Plus electric amplifier.
INSTRUMENT PARTS, RECORDS & MORE
Collection of vintage musical instrument parts and accessories, collection of retro sheet music, (6) lots of retro vinyl records including pop, musicals, christmas, folk, orchestra and more and a CD and tape collection.
Lots will end 30 seconds apart.
To prevent bid sniping, last-minute bids will extend individual lots using our ‘soft-close’ functionality.
- If a bid is placed in the last 10 minutes, the lot will remain open for an additional 10 minutes.
- If any further bidding occurs, the extension timer will reset to 10 minutes.
- If no further bidding occurs, the lot closes when the timer runs out.
Place your max bid and let the system bid for you. In the event two bidders have placed identical max bids, the first bid received will be the successful bid.
I-265 to State Street Exit. South 3/4 mile to right on Captain Frank Road. Travel 3/4 mile and continue right on Captain Frank an additional 0.4 miles to left on Oakland Drive to home on left.