Real Estate — $92,400
6:00 pm *
Monday, August 6th
10% buyer’s premium on each lot added to hammer bid price to determine final sales price.
Real Estate Terms
10% non-refundable down payment due within 24 hours following auction, balance due in 40 days. Taxes prorated to day of closing. Possession at closing. Selling as is without contingencies, all inspections welcomed prior to auction.
- Wednesday, August 1st, 5-7PM
- Monday, August 6th, 2-4PM
- Contact Us for an appointment
Personal Property Pick Up
- Wednesday, August 8th, 5-7pm
Selling online to settle the Logan Wilson Estate a private 11.75 acre tract of land in Harrison County with a 1792 square foot pre-manufactured home with screened porch, fireplace, full basement and a detached 2-car garage just 2 1/2 miles off Hwy. 111 near Rosewood. Property on one side is bordered by The Nature Conservancy and the other side by Taylor Township of Harrison County, Indiana. Also selling personal property including a Cub Cadet riding mower, furniture and more.
Wooded 11.75 acre tract of land with improvements include a 2004 double wide pre-manufactured 3 bedroom – 2 bath home with full walkout basement, 11’6 x 18’ screened porch, 10’ x 23’ wood deck with pergola, old shed plus detached 28’ x 30’ metal garage. Home features generator, electric heat & air, vaulted ceilings, wood burning fireplace in family room, eat-in equipped kitchen, master bath has a separate shower and garden tub, a skylight and a walk-in closet, 2 additional bedrooms in a separate wing, a full bath plus equipped laundry mud room off deck. An additional 1792 square feet unfinished in the full walkout basement with poured concrete walls and double utility doors to private backyard.
- 11.75 Acres in Two Parcels
- 1792 Square Foot Home – Full Walkout Basement
- Screened Porch – Deck with Pergola
- Split Bedrooms – 2 Full Baths – Skylight – Walk-In Closet
- Spacious Eat-In Kitchen with Island – Adjacent Utility-Mud Room
- CornerStone Fireplace – Vaulted Ceilings
- LP Gas Powered Generator (Tank Leased & Returned)
- 28’ x 30’ Detached Metal Garage
Taxes & Exemptions
REAL ESTATE ANNUAL TAXES – Taylor Township
- Home Parcel – Section 28 – 4.322 Acres — $973.08
- Vacant Parcel – Section 27 – 7.428 Acres — $20.14
TAX EXEMPTIONS – Home Parcel
- Homestead — $45,000
- Homestead Supplement — $30,380
- Electric — Harrison County REMC
- Water — Elizabeth Water Corp.
South Harrison School Corp.
- South Central Elementary
- South Central Jr.-Sr. High
Cub Cadet LTX 1045 hydrostatic riding lawn mower with 46″ cut and 20HP Kohler single-cylinder hydrostatic automatic OHV engine 95 hours.
FURNITURE & MORE
Oak 4-piece bedroom suite including bed, dresser, armoire & nightstand, cherry finish 3-section entertainment center, oversized sofa & loveseat, wingback chairs, 3-piece coffee end table set, oval dining table & chairs, small roll top desk, full size bed, chest of drawers, lamps, computer desk, roll office chairs, Frigidaire chest deep freeze.
ESTATE ATTORNEY Margaret Timmel
PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVE Jane Gilpin
SELLER Warren Logan Wilson Estate
Lots will end 15 seconds apart.
To prevent bid sniping, last-minute bids will extend individual lots using our ‘soft-close’ functionality.
- If a bid is placed in the last 10 minutes, the lot will remain open for an additional 10 minutes.
- If any further bidding occurs, the extension timer will reset to 10 minutes.
- If no further bidding occurs, the lot closes when the timer runs out.
From New Albany take West Main Street to St. Rd. 111 (River Road). South 18 miles to right on Rosewood Road. 2 miles to left on Rabbit Hash Road. 1/2 mile to property on left.
From Edwardsville take St. Rd. 62 to St. Rd. 11. South 13.5 miles thru Elizabeth to left on Rosewood Road. 2.8 miles to right on Rabbit Hash Road. 1/2 mile to property on left.