Real Estate — $78,100
Tuesday, July 9
4:00 pm *
Tuesday, July 23
750 Highway 434
Lebanon Junction, KY 40150
10% Buyer’s Premium added to the hammer bid price to determine the final purchase price.
Real Estate Terms
10% Non-refundable down payment in the form of cash, check or wired funds are due within 24 hours following the auction, balance due in 40 days. Taxes prorated to day of closing. Possession at closing. Selling as is without contingencies, all inspections welcomed prior to the auction.
Personal Property Terms
Payment by cash, check or wire transfer due by Thursday, July 25, 2019 @ 2pm.
- Possession and title held till wire transfer confirmation.
- Possession and title held for 10 days with payment by check for bank clearance.
- Contact Us with any concerns or questions.
6% KY Sales Tax on forklift only. No sales tax will be collected by the Harritt Group on the vehicle. Buyer will be responsible for paying sales tax in the state the vehicle will be titled in.
- Tuesday, July 23, 11am – 1pm
- Contact us for an appointment.
* Pickup Truck & Tahoe viewing held at 1002 Industrial Blvd, Sellersburg, IN 47172
Selling online per court order a 3,200 square foot one-story commercial warehouse/office with 11,000+ square feet of paved parking on 0.69 acres zoned B-2 located just 2 miles Southwest of I-65. Ideal for personal storage, small business or commercial warehouse use. Also selling a Chevrolet Tahoe, Chevrolet Silverado work truck & a CAT forklift.
- 2 Miles from I-65 Exit 105
- 3,200 Square Foot Warehouse/Office
- Zoned B-2 Central Business
- 2008 Clear Span Construction
- 0.69 Acre Lot
- Two 14’ Drive-In Doors
- Two Office Areas
- Fully Heated & Air-Conditioned
- Ample Paved Parking
- Located off KY-61 (Preston Highway)
A 40’ x 80’ clear span commercial building built in 2008 with 18’ center ceiling height on a 100’ x 300’ lot zoned B-2 located off KY-61 just 13 miles south of Shepherdsville, a town bustling with economic activity. This well-kept 3200 square foot pole building includes two 14’ x 14’ drive-in doors, two 9’ x 18’ offices, well lit with 13 fluorescent lights, sidewalls paneled, electric heat and central air, alarm system, a Kobalt 220V air compressor, covered entrance and two paved lots 51’x53’ and 65’x131’. Property has no water or restrooms.
- KU Electric
Real Estate Taxes
- Bullitt County 2018 (Annual) — $1,051.90
- Lot 10 Lazy Day Farm
CAT Model C5000 hard tire forklift, LP powered, 3700 hours, Serial#AT9001965
2012 Chevrolet Silverado K1500 pickup truck, 4WD, 5.3L engine, extended cab, ladder rack, 256K miles, VIN#1GCRKPE78CZ210202. The truck will not be onsite for viewing at the open house. Call for appointment.
2013 Chevrolet Tahoe LTZ, 78,815 Miles, 4WD, Sunroof, Remote Start, Power Lift Gate, Power Locks & Windows, A/C, Heated Seats, Rear DVD Entertainment, Bose Sound System, 2nd Row Bucket Seats, 3rd Row Removable Seating, 20″ Wheels, VIN: 1GNSKCE08DR346125
Lots will end 30 seconds apart.
To prevent bid sniping, last-minute bids will extend individual lots using our ‘soft-close’ functionality.
- If a bid is placed in the last 10 minutes, the lot will remain open for an additional 10 minutes.
- If any further bidding occurs, the extension timer will reset to 10 minutes.
- If no further bidding occurs, the lot closes when the timer runs out.
Follow I-65 South from Louisville 30 miles to Exit 105 Boston / Lebanon Junction. West on KY-61 (Preston Highway) 1/2 mile to left on Main Street. Continue 6/10 mile on Main Street to left on Colesburg Road (Hwy. 434). Auction 3/10 on right.