Real Estate — $57,750
Wednesday, November 6
2:00 pm *
Wednesday, November 13
13808 Wilson Switch Road
Borden, IN 47106
10% Buyer’s Premium added to the hammer bid price to determine the final purchase price.
Real Estate Terms
10% Non-refundable down payment in the form of cash, check or wired funds are due within 24 hours following the auction, balance due in 30 days. Taxes prorated to the day of closing. Possession at closing. Selling as is without contingencies, all inspections welcomed prior to the auction.
- Wednesday, November 6, 11am – 1pm
- Wednesday, November 13, 11am – 1pm
- Contact us for an appointment.
Dave’s Concrete Leveling INC
Selling online for Dave Taflinger an open and wooded 5-acre tract with a 40’ x 40’ pole barn zoned R2 Two-Family Residential located just off Highway 60 near Grant Line Road and 7 miles West of I-65. The property is ideal for a single or two-family dwelling, storage, or getaway.
- 5 Acres Open and Wooded
- Zoned R2 Two-Family Residential
- 356 Feet Road Frontage
- Metal Pole Barn
- Office Space Heated & Cooled
- Near Covered Bridge Golf Community
- Boundary Survey
- Easy Access to I-65 off Exit #7 and Exit #16
An open 5-acre tract with woods and a small creek with a 40’x40’x10’ pole barn built in 1976 zoned R2 Two-Family Residential. Property has 356 feet of road frontage, is bordered by the abandoned CSX railroad track, and secured by fence and gate along the frontage. The metal siding pole barn has a 24’x12’ heated and cooled office and has nearly 1300 square feet of storage space with a sliding front door. The property also has a septic tank from the original homeplace. A small portion in the rear of the property is allocated to the AE Fringe zone.
To prevent bid sniping, last-minute bids will extend individual lots using our ‘soft-close’ functionality.
- If a bid is placed in the last 10 minutes, the lot will remain open for an additional 10 minutes.
- If any further bidding occurs, the extension timer will reset to 10 minutes.
- If no further bidding occurs, the lot closes when the timer runs out.
I-65 to IN-60 Exit #7 towards Salem. West 6.7 miles to right onto Wilson Switch Road. 0.3 miles to auction on right.