Tuesday, June 30
2:00 pm *
Tuesday, July 7
409 W. Utica Street
Sellersburg, IN 47172
10% Buyer’s Premium added to the hammer bid price to determine the final purchase price.
Cash, check or wire transfer *
- Due by close of business the day following the auction.
- Possession and title held for 10 days with payment by check for bank clearance.
- Possession and title held for wire confirmation.
No sales tax will be collected by the Harritt Group. Each buyer will be responsible for paying sales tax in the state the vehicle will be titled in.
By appointment only. Contact us to schedule a time.
George & Brenda Goodale
Selling online at auction a vintage two-owner family-owned classic white 1976 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray in as-found original condition with only 32,039 miles with custom red white and blue bicentennial stripe painted by Jack Huber at Coyle Chevrolet. The vehicle (one of ten) was originally a courtesy and promotional car for the Kentucky Colonels of the American Basketball Association and then sold by Coyle Chevrolet of New Albany, Indiana.
1976 CHEVROLET CORVETTE STINGRAY
Model Year: 1976
Body Style: 2-Door Coupe with Twin Removable T-Top Roof Panels
Engine: 350ci V-8
Assembly Plant: St. Louis, Missouri
Production Number: 405378
Exterior: Original Classic White
Interior: Red Leather
Features: Power Windows, Power Brakes, Power Steering, AM/FM Radio, Air Conditioning, Rally Wheels, Dual Exhaust, Original Owner’s Manual
To prevent bid sniping, last-minute bids will extend individual lots using our ‘soft-close’ functionality.
- If a bid is placed in the last 10 minutes, the lot will remain open for an additional 10 minutes.
- If any further bidding occurs, the extension timer will reset to 10 minutes.
- If no further bidding occurs, the lot closes when the timer runs out.
I-265 to I-65 North to Exit #9 toward Sellersburg/Speed. Merge onto County Road 311S. Continue on S. Indiana Avenue 0.3 miles to left on W. Utica Street. Auction 0.2 mile on left.