Monday, June 22
2:00 pm *
Monday, June 29
4704 Corydon Pike
New Albany, IN 47150
10% Buyer’s Premium added to the hammer bid price to determine the final purchase price.
7% Indiana Sales Tax
Personal Property Terms
Cash, Check or Credit Card *
- Payment by credit card online before pickup. 3% convenience fee.
- Payment by cash or check at pickup. May be subject to a 10-day bank clearance for out of state and buyers unknown to the auction company.
Contact us to schedule an appointment
Scheduled Pick Up
Scheduled pick-up by appointment only *
- Curbside pick-up will be available for most items.
- Buyers are responsible for packing, loading, and moving all items purchased without assistance from the Harritt Group. Bring your own help and equipment to load your items.
Available through The UPS Store on smaller items at the buyer’s expense.
Kenneth Crump Sr.
Selling online the lifetime collection of Kenneth Crump Sr. featuring over 65 antique and modern clocks including Grandfather, German Vienna regulator clocks, Schoolhouse and Station regulators, wall, mantel, and cuckoo clocks plus several clock cases and assorted parts. Makers include Howard Miller, Sessions, Ingraham, Welch, Seth Thomas, Gilbert, Ansonia, Smiths Enfield, and Waltham. This collection was moved to our Grandview Auction Center from his New Albany home and are selling in as-found and untested condition.
GRANDFATHER, GRANDMOTHER & GRANDDAUGHTER CLOCKS
Howard Miller carved oak grandfather clock made in Germany with moon dial and fancy brass pendulum, Overo Ocean West Germany cherry grandmother clock, open swing West Germany grandfather clock, Trend West Germany granddaughter clock, and a Franz Hermle West Germany cherry grandmother clock.
FANCY KITCHEN CLOCKS
Oak fancy kitchen clocks including Sessions, Ingraham, Welch, Seth Thomas & William Gilbert.
(2) Ansonia cast iron clocks, Smith’s Enfield art deco plastic clock, (4) Seth Thomas clocks, walnut regulator mantel clock, ornate cast figural clock, Waterbury yellow faux decorated clock, New England eight-day cathedral, Sessions camelback, Sessions columned, Sessions art deco, and Sessions Bellair clocks, Ingraham mantel clock, Plymouth art deco clock and others, (2) German anniversary clocks, Syroco 8-day jeweled, Gilbert, and several camelbacks, art deco, and other unnamed mantel clocks.
GERMAN VIENNA REGULATOR CLOCKS
Ornate regulator clocks include a two-tone walnut case with ebonized trim, a walnut case with figural medallion and pendulum, a walnut case with cove molded crest and (2) walnut case regulator clocks needing restoration.
Sessions clock in Waterbury case, 31-day regulator, German oak box with Westminster Glockenspiel chime, Waltham schoolhouse 31-day chime regulator clock, Seth Thomas schoolhouse, (2) mission oak style clocks, oak RA regulator clock, arts & craft dutch hood clock, art deco, Aichiclocks eight-day clock, Seth Thomas oak art deco station house, and a Seth Thomas short drop schoolhouse clock.
CUCKOO AND MORE CLOCKS
Tezuka Poppo owl cuckoo clock, German cuckoo 2-door 30-hour clock, United western style horse clock, Alaron Korean mantel clock, Centurion & Seth Thomas fiddle clocks, reproduction Korean box clock, Verichron quartz, State Farm electric advertisement clock, Master Crafters waterfall desk clock, (2) camelback desk clocks, Seth Thomas & Lincoln tabletop electric clocks, and others.
Large selection of clock cases, cuckoo case, grandfather clock head, Nutone doorbell, pendulum springs, movements, clock faces, weights, weight covers, clock & jeweler tools, finials, appliques, molds, & much more.
Lots will end 30 seconds apart.
To prevent bid sniping, last-minute bids will extend individual lots using our ‘soft-close’ functionality.
- If a bid is placed in the last 10 minutes, the lot will remain open for an additional 10 minutes.
- If any further bidding occurs, the extension timer will reset to 10 minutes.
- If no further bidding occurs, the lot closes when the timer runs out.
I-64 to Edwardsville Georgetown Exit 118. West 1/4 mile on St. Rd. 62 to left on Corydon Pike. 1/8 mile on left.