Monday, November 18
6:00 pm *
Monday, November 25
9045 Miller Road
Greenville, IN 47124
10% Buyer’s Premium added to the hammer bid price to determine the final purchase price.
Real Estate Terms
10% Non-refundable down payment in the form of cash, check or wired funds are due within 24 hours following the auction, balance due in 40 days. Taxes prorated to the day of closing. Possession at closing. Selling as is without contingencies, all inspections welcomed prior to the auction.
- Monday, November 18, 4-6pm
- Monday, November 25, 11am-1pm
- Contact us for a private showing
Selling online for Carol Preuss, a 1,288 square foot brick ranch with full walkout daylight basement and 2-car garage on 3.4-acres in the countryside of Floyd County. Located just 3 miles north of US-150 off Borden Road and 18 miles NW of downtown Louisville.
- Secluded 3.4 Acres
- Rural Setting off Borden Road & US-150
- 1288 Square Foot Brick Ranch
- 3 Bedrooms – 2 Baths
- Full Daylight Walkout Basement
- 24’ x 24’ Garage
- Floyd County School Corporation
- 9 Miles NW of I-64 Greenville Exit #119
An open and wooded 3.4-acre homesite with a long paved winding driveway overlooking a small creek leads you to a 3 bedroom – 2 bath walkout brick ranch built in 1973 and owned by Carol and her late husband Howard since 1974.
The home features 1288 square feet on the first floor and includes an equipped country kitchen, dining area, living room, three bedrooms, and one full bath. The full daylight basement has a large 24’ x 25’ family room with a woodburning fireplace, an office, a full bath, and a spacious laundry storage area. The home is equipped with LP gas heat and central air and has plenty of outdoor living space including a large wood deck off the dining area and patio off the lower level.
The property has 171 feet of road frontage and sits high on a secluded lot with a two-car garage and a small utility shed. All this combined makes a perfect country setting located near downtown Greenville.
- Clark County REMC
- Borden Tri-County Water
- LP Gas (Tank Owned)
REAL ESTATE TAXES 2018/2019
- Greenville Township (Annual) — $1260.52
- Age — $12,480
- Homestead — $45,000
- Homestead Supplement — $48,020
- Greenville Elementary
- Highland Hills Middle
- Floyd Central High
Place your max bid and let the system bid for you. In the event two bidders have placed identical max bids, the first bid received will be the successful bid.
To prevent bid sniping, last-minute bids will extend individual lots using our ‘soft-close’ functionality.
- If a bid is placed in the last 10 minutes, the lot will remain open for an additional 10 minutes.
- If any further bidding occurs, the extension timer will reset to 10 minutes.
- If no further bidding occurs, the lot closes when the timer runs out.
I-64 to Greenville US-150 West 6.2 miles to right on Borden Road. North 2.6 miles to Miller Road. Continue 0.5 miles to auction on left.