2:00 pm *
Monday, November 25
10% Buyer’s Premium added to the hammer bid price to determine the final purchase price.
Personal Property Terms
Payment by cash, check or credit card *
- Credit card accepted with a 3% convenience fee.
- Payment by check may be subject to a 10-day bank clearance for out of state and buyers unknown to the auction company.
- Shipping available at buyer’s expense.
- Monday, November 18, 4-6pm
- Monday, November 25, 11am-1pm
- Contact us for an appointment.
- Tuesday, November 26, 1-3pm
Selling online for Carol Preuss the contents of her home and garage including furniture, antique cash register, retro toys, household, and outdoor decor. Also selling a 1,288 square foot brick ranch with full walkout daylight basement and 2-car garage on 3.4-acres in the countryside of Floyd County.
Eastlake Victorian lamp table, four-drawer lingerie chest, painted wood ammo box, painted chest of drawers, lighted credenza curio cabinet, TV cabinet base, upholstered floral sofa, mid-century Kenmore console sewing machine, 1970’s end table and lamp, (2) retro striped upholstered sofas, upholstered recliner chair, bentwood rocking chair, (2) retro wood high chairs, A-frame wood swing and a mid-century modern molded plastic shell chair, made by Snyder of Philadelphia.
ANTIQUES, RETRO & VINTAGE
Metal cash register, Keystone K75 8mm film projector, Smith-Corona typewriter, roller skates, toys and playroom decor, handmade Halloween cat costume, (4) vintage dresses, putting green & driving range, (2) oil lamps, home decor items, kitchenware items, Christmas decor, tools and hardware, outdoor concrete yard art, galvanized buckets and cans, 11’ antique wood ladder, painted wood Coca Cola tray, 24” metal stop sign and an exercise trampoline.
Lots will end 30 seconds apart.
To prevent bid sniping, last-minute bids will extend individual lots using our ‘soft-close’ functionality.
- If a bid is placed in the last 10 minutes, the lot will remain open for an additional 10 minutes.
- If any further bidding occurs, the extension timer will reset to 10 minutes.
- If no further bidding occurs, the lot closes when the timer runs out.
I-64 to Greenville US-150 West 6.2 miles to right on Borden Road. North 2.6 miles to Miller Road. Continue 0.5 miles to auction on left.