Ashley Springs Building Lot Absolute Online Auction
Real Estate — $20,460.00
2:00 PM *
Wednesday, February 22
10% Buyer’s Premium added to the hammer bid price to determine the final purchase price.
Real Estate Terms
A non-refundable down payment, 10% of the Purchase Price (Final Bid + Buyer’s Premium), in the form of cash, check, or wired funds in USD are due within 24 hours following the auction, balance due in 40 days. Buyer to receive clear title. Taxes prorated to the day of closing. Selling as is without contingencies, all inspections welcomed prior to auction. If you choose to obtain financing, not subject to approval or appraisal. All closing costs are the buyer’s expense. Possession at closing. See full details in the Auction Bid Packet.
Drive by at your convenience or contact us for a private showing.
Ashley Springs Developers LLC
Selling at absolute auction to the highest bidder – one of the remaining building lots in the established Ashley Springs Development in Clark County off Old Highway 403. Centrally located 3 miles East of Sellersburg or 3 miles West of Charlestown. City utilities available.
- Residential 0.519 Acre Building Lot
- Established Ashley Springs First Addition
- All City Utilities Available
- Restrictions & Protective Covenants
- Minimum 1200 SF One Story
- Greater Clark County Schools
- 3 Miles to Sellersburg Off Highway 403
- 3 1/2 Miles to St. Rd. 62 Off Stacy Road
- No Minimum – Sells to the Highest Bidder
LOT 34 — 0.519 ACRE
- 105’ Road Frontage
- Irregular Shape – 306’ Deep on SW Line
- Ideal for Walk Out or Daylight Basement
- Small Stream with Culvert
- Homeowners Association
One Story – 1,200 Square Feet
1 1/2 Story – 1400 Square Feet
2 Story / Bi-Level – 1600 Square Feet
Private Attached & Detached Garages – 3-Car Maximum
Ashley Springs HOA
Annual Fee – $150.00
Clark County REMC
Jeffersonville Wastewater Sewer
Watson Water Company
City of Charlestown Trash
City of Charlestown (Annual) – $15.52
Ashley Springs 1st Addition; Lot 34
Greater Clark County Schools
From St. Rd. 31 in Sellersburg travel East 3 miles on County Road 403 to right on Glacial Trace to left on Ashley Springs Court. Or from I-265 take IN-62 East through the traffic circle towards Charlestown. 3 miles to left on Stacy Road. Continue 3.4 miles to right on County Road 403. 4/10 mile to right on Glacial Trace.
TIPS TO HELP YOU WIN!
We know that the end of an online auction can be a hectic place. Here are some tips & things you should know to help make it a little easier…
Place your max bid and let the system bid for you. In the event two bidders have placed identical max bids, the first bid received will be the successful bid.
To prevent bid sniping, last-minute bids will extend individual lots using our ‘soft-close’ functionality.
- If a bid is placed in the last 10 minutes, the lot will remain open for an additional 10 minutes.
- If any further bidding occurs, the extension timer will reset to 10 minutes.
- If no further bidding occurs, the lot closes when the timer runs out.