Real Estate — $17,270
2:00 PM *
Tuesday, February 21
10% Buyer’s Premium added to the hammer bid price to determine the final purchase price.
Real Estate Terms
A non-refundable down payment, 10% of the Purchase Price (Final Bid + Buyer’s Premium), in the form of cash, check, or wired funds in USD are due within 24 hours following the auction, balance due in 40 days. Buyer to pay at closing $4,200 Sewer Tap in Fee. Buyer to receive clear title. Taxes prorated to the day of closing. Selling as is without contingencies, all inspections welcomed prior to auction. If you choose to obtain financing, not subject to approval or appraisal. All closing costs are the buyer’s expense. Possession at closing. See full details in the Auction Bid Packet.
Drive by at your convenience or contact us for a private showing.
Cedar Pointe, LLC
Selling at absolute online auction to the highest bidder – one of the remaining building lots in the newly developed Section 2 of Cedar Pointe in Galena off Highway 150 in Floyd County. Great location with easy access to expressway, schools and shopping. Sewer, water & electric available.
- Residential 0.28 Acre Building Lot
- Newly Developed Cedar Pointe Section 2
- Sewer, Water & Electric Available
- Restrictions & Protective Covenants
- Minimum 1200 SF One Story
- New Albany – Floyd County Schools
- 4 Miles to I-64 Greenville Exit
- No Minimum – Sells to the Highest Bidder
LOT 81 — 0.28 ACRE
- 178’ Road Frontage
- Irregular Shape – 140’ Deep on West Line
- Ideal for Walk Out or Daylight Basement
- Creek on Rear of Property
- Sewer Tap In Fee Due At Closing $4,200
- Homeowners Association
One Story – 1,200 Square Feet
1 1/2 Story – 1500 Square Feet
2 Story – 1500 Square Feet
Garage – 2 Car Attached
Cedar Pointe HOA, Inc.
Annual Fee – $200.00
Sewer Tap in Fee Has Been Prepaid
Buyer to Reimburse Seller at Closing $4,200
Harrison County REMC Electric
Greenville Water Company
Aqua Indiana, Inc. Sewers (Tap In Reimbursement Required)
Greenville Township (Annual) – $0
Plat 1509, Lot 81, 0.280 Acre
New Albany – Floyd County Consolidated
I-64 to U.S. Hwy 150 Greenville Exit #119. West 4.2 miles to left on Everett Avenue.