Real Estate — $127,600
Tuesday, February 16
2:00 PM *
Tuesday, February 23
1413 State Street
New Albany, IN 47150
10% Buyer’s Premium added to the hammer bid price to determine the final purchase price.
Real Estate Terms
10% Non-refundable down payment in the form of cash, check, or wired funds are due within 24 hours following the auction, balance due in 40 days. Taxes prorated to the day of closing. Possession at closing. Selling as is without contingencies, all inspections welcomed before the auction. See full details in the Auction Bid Packet.
- Tuesday, February 16, 11AM – 1PM
- Tuesday, February 23, 11AM – 1PM
Or contact us for a private showing.
Wm. Larry & Judy Green
Selling online, a renovated three-bedroom 1,352 square foot one level ranch located in the heart of a medical corridor near the hospital, downtown, and expressways. Perfect place for your home, office or both. Zoned Mixed-Use Corridor Commercial.
- Zoned Mixed-Use Corridor Commercial
- Lot 42’ x 140’ with Alley Access
- 1352 Square Foot One Level Ranch
- 3 Bedrooms – 2 Full Baths
- Recently Renovated
- 35’ x 60’ Parking Lot in Rear
- 1/3 Mile South of Baptist Floyd Hospital
- Conveniently Located Minutes to Expressways and Downtown
Move right in! This light and bright three bedroom ranch was thoughtfully designed during renovation to occupy as a home or office. The main living area is separated by sliding wood barn doors to the spacious renovated kitchen, a private bedroom suite is located on the other side of the home with laundry, a sitting area, full renovated bath and an outside entrance, plus two additional bedrooms and a full renovated bath are located off the main hall. The home has wood and tile floors, new carpet in the bedroom suite, freshly painted walls, new doors and windows, new siding, new roof and foam insulation.
Home is equipped with gas heat and central air conditioning and sits on a 42’ x 140’ lot with a 35’ x 60’ gravel parking lot in the rear with alley access. Property is zoned Mixed-Use Corridor Commercial.
Located in a residential and commercial corridor near downtown in Floyd County, this home is easily accessible to shopping, restaurants and expressways.
Place your max bid and let the system bid for you. In the event two bidders have placed identical max bids, the first bid received will be the successful bid.
To prevent bid sniping, last-minute bids will extend individual lots using our ‘soft-close’ functionality.
- If a bid is placed in the last 10 minutes, the lot will remain open for an additional 10 minutes.
- If any further bidding occurs, the extension timer will reset to 10 minutes.
- If no further bidding occurs, the lot closes when the timer runs out.
I-265 to State Street Exit #1. South 1.3 miles to property on right just past Pediatrics Care Building near Lewis Street.