Thursday, February 18
2:00 PM *
Thursday, February 25
5106 Old Vincennes Road
Floyds Knobs, IN 47119
10% Buyer’s Premium added to the hammer bid price to determine the final purchase price.
Personal Property Terms
Payment by cash, check or credit card *
- Credit card accepted with a 3% convenience fee.
- Payment by check may be subject to a 10-day bank clearance for out of state and buyers unknown to the auction company.
- Shipping available at buyer’s expense.
Contact us for a private showing.
- Friday, February 26, 11AM – 5PM *
- Monday, March 1, 10AM – 5PM *
Schedule pick-up by appointment only. Curbside pick-up will be available for most items, but not large equipment and scrap metal. Buyers are responsible for packing, loading, and moving all items purchased without assistance from the Harritt Group. Bring your own help and equipment to load your items.
*Front loader will be available on Friday & Monday during checkout times.
Heavy Equipment & Scrap pickup by private appointment subject to weather conditions. Front loader available by appointment after 4:30pm if needed.
Selling online, the remainder of the lifetime collection of Mary Didelot and her late husband Jim including tractors, mowers, vintage Starcraft boat, industrial carts & tables, equipment, implements, antiques, collectibles, tools, hardware, farm & shop supplies and lots of scrap and salvageable items.
TRACTORS & MOWERS
- Vintage Massey Ferguson 135 tractor, in running condition, gas powered, 2WD, 3 point rear hitch, odometer reads 3007 hours
- Vintage Massey Ferguson 1085 tractor, in running condition, diesel fuel, 2WD, 3 point rear hitch, odometer reads 1161 hours
- Cub Cadet Z Force S Commercial zero turn lawn mower, 23.5 HP Kohler engine, 60 inch cut radius, full floating commercial deck, steering wheel, hours unknown, Engine Serial # 4215605731
- DR All-Terrain field & brush walk behind mower
- John Deere 140 garden tractor, as-is
- John Deere 208 lawn mower, as-is
VINTAGE STARCRAFT BOAT
Vintage 14′ Starcraft Seafarer aluminum V-hull boat, 850 pound capacity, made in Goshen, Indiana. Boat Serial #949175, Trailer VIN # 310321580, No titles.
EQUIPMENT & IMPLEMENTS
Cub Cadet belly mower, 2 row pull type rotary hoe, John Deere tandem pull-behind off-set disk, pull-behind single axle farm utility trailer, vintage four bottom three point plow, Wood RM59 5ft. three point finish mower, three point Ford scoop and antique horse drawn scoop, John Deere three point hitch three bottom plow, three point rotary mower, Graham three point cultivator, three point Land Pride adjustable grader blade, Snapper two wheel lawn dump cart, flatbed lawn utility trailer, two row iron wheel corn planter with 3 point hitch, as is iron fuel tank, iron drum fuel tank with angle iron stand, pull type lawn roller, and a lawn garden utility trailer with welded sprayer on the back side.
ANTIQUES & COLLECTIBLES
(4) Vintage Belknap Bluegrass Hardware gas cans, disassembled vintage Columbia bicycle, (2) vintage art deco blue metal springer lawn chairs, (2) vintage round top green metal springer lawn chairs, (2) vintage art deco green metal springer lawn chairs, (3) 1960s aluminum and redwood folding lawn chairs, folding A-frame wood ladders, (3) retro Browe galvanized chicken feeders, Oliver horse drawn plow and wagon tongue, galvanized wash tubs & gas can, unassembled men’s Columbia Shadow 10-speed bicycle, vintage oil cans, Texaco Outboard SAB-30 Motor Oil can, (13) full one quart cans of vintage Texaco Havoline motor oil, (11) full one quart cans of vintage Valvoline, Havoline, and Phillips 66 motor oil, two door wood storage locker, The Happy Cooker charcoal grill, (3) vintage oak bourbon barrels, 4-drawer work table, wood storage cabinet and contents, painted walk behind cultivator plow, 1971 US Marines double sided metal sign, (2) vintage Belknap Bluegrass Hardware galvanized buckets, Griswold & Simplex cast iron gas table top stoves, Mongoose BMX boys bike, vintage games and toys, (8) plastic coolers, Buhl Detroit Michigan metal milk can and Ringer horseshoes, painted decorative farm implements, and vintage yard decor.
TOOLS & HARDWARE
Coleman Powermate 5000 Watt 10HP generator, vintage Johnson Sea-Horse 6HP outboard boat motor and electric Motor-Guide Warrior trolling motor, early 1900’s Chas Parker steel vise on an iron I-Beam stand, (10) vintage wood handle hammers, (10) vintage wood handle ball pein hammers, (12) vintage wood, rubber & iron mallets, (2) vintage table top vises, Columbian D45-M4 tabletop vise with swivel base, vintage drill bits and chucks, (6) box lots of tools and hardware, collection of welding torch heads and handles, vintage carpenter’s tools, (4) box lots of vintage tools, scrap brass stock, (4) wood clamps, vintage circular saw blades, (6) vintage wood handle saws, log ruler & levels, Lietz/Sokkisha C40 (D10355) Automatic Level in carrying case and folding tripod, vintage surveyor transit and a Keuffel & Esser tripod, staplers, welding supplies, Vintage 225 AMP Lincoln Arc Welder, Craftsman 110 volt air compressor, blue metal hardware organizer and contents, Ryobi and Dremel rotary tools, “Kennedy Kits” machinist tool chest, vintage precision tools, Craftsman hand tools, Craftsman cut off blades, Chicago multifunction power tool and blades, Black and Decker sheet finishing sander, (6) Craftsman electric power drills, Craftsman power tools, (2) electric circular saws, Black and Decker power tools, vintage Milwaukee electric power tools, Porter Cable pneumatic brad nailer, Skil power tools, (2) Central Pneumatic tools, (4) electric angle grinders, soldering tools, Industrial 5-shelf storage unit and contents, sanding, buffing and grinding disks, plastic Craftsman tool box and contents, Stanley FatMax Tool Box and Makita Power Tools, Craftsman and Stack On plastic tool boxes and contents, metal tool box with (2) braces and a collection of bits, Remington 490 Power Driver, (6) vintage empty metal & plastic tool boxes, (3) vintage wood storage boxes, power drivers and fasteners, aluminum 3-step folding ladder, Davidson aluminum 6-foot folding step ladder, Buffalo port-a-power car body shop tool, (4) electric yard maintenance tools, Remington electric pole saw, Black & Decker lithium battery powered lawn trimmer, RedMax G20LS straight shaft yard trimmer, Mantis mini rototiller, Homelite XL and Homelite XL2 chainsaws, Homelite Super E-Z and Homelite 245 chainsaws, Chicago electric chainsaw sharpener, yard tools, primitive wood tool caddies, boxes and tools, Craftsman hand tools, wrenches and sockets, like-new tools and hardware, Coleman lanterns & camp stoves, Rural King 9 gallon spot sprayer, Prentiss Bull Dog vise on I-beam stand, (3) vintage iron woodworking bar clamps, (3) frost free cast iron water spickets, (3) ladders, (2) metal air hose reels, axes and pickaxes, shovels, 6′ Werner folding fiberglass ladder, Honda Ex-Cell 2200 PSI pressure washer and more.
SCRAP METAL, SALVAGE, FARM & SHOP SUPPLIES
Vintage farm implements, iron utility farm trailer frame, heavy duty industrial iron rolling dump h, opper, iron trailer tongue, cast iron open grated manhole inlet cover, vintage scrap iron implements, (2) vintage cast concrete culvert pipes, assorted axles and tires from mobile home trailers and cars, large stack of weathered rough cut lumber, industrial stainless steel fabricated half-round tank, (2) square aluminum containers, scrap aluminum and stainless steel, (3) stainless steel barrel drums with lids, Collection of 15+- plastic barrel drums, 18+- metal barrel drums, vintage industrial scrap iron casters, vintage scrap aluminum grain elevator, plastic electric fence posts, used 500 gallon LP gas tank, scrap air conditioning units, 24′ flatbed tandem utility trailer filled with a large selection of scrap metal, (2) vintage scrap/parts As-Is Generac L4000 generators, scrap power tools, as-is lawn maintenance tools, vintage scrap / parts lawn and garden equipment, (2) metal storage shelves and contents, free Standing store display unit and contents, Craftsman rolling 4 drawer tool cabinet and contents, Industrial painted wood shop table with metal top, vintage Royal drill press, RCA multi-drawer metal storage cabinet and hardware contents, industrial metal 8-drawer hardware organizing cabinet, Lyon Industrial 48″ work table, Lyon Industrial 60″ work table, (3) vintage metal file cabinets and contents, industrial 36-drawer storage cabinet, 2-door storage cabinet, organizer and contents, (2) acetylene tanks and assorted scrap, Yazoo Master Mower, “Cool Construction Wall”, a piece of push equipment, and scrap lumber, as-is Hyster forklift, as-is Melroe Gwinner North Dakota skid steer loader, large pile of scrap metal machinery, electric 2-wheel bench grinder mounted on an iron base, rolling iron A-frame gantry crane with I-beam, (2) vintage compaction machines, (2) vintage wood storage cabinets and contents, vintage Mitts and Merrill heavy duty industrial grinder, (3) vintage acetylene tanks and gages (no papers) on vintage iron wheel rolling cart, (2) as-is roto-tillers and a Gravely walk behind garden tractor, heavy duty square iron dolly on casters, large collection of oil and grease cans, vintage empty oil cans, Delta & Barnes heavy duty vintage drill presses, (3) industrial fans, metal rolling warehouse cart and contents, (3) vintage barrel pumps, (3) large commercial metal stock pots, heavy reinforced industrial rolling cart, vintage industrial and primitive items, Industrial standing wood workbench, stackable five drawer metal hardware organizer, metal storage cabinets and contents, copper pipe and tubing, electric walnut huller, Woven brass mesh conveyor belt, contents of garage loft, plastic five gallon buckets, Fimco High Flo spray tank, plastic tilt truck yard carts, vintage metal child’s wagon and several mole traps, (2) heavy duty industrial freestanding iron stands with metal tops, 26’ heavy duty stainless steel pipes, early Ford rear axle and wheels, and more.
Lots will end 30 seconds apart.
To prevent bid sniping, last-minute bids will extend individual lots using our ‘soft-close’ functionality.
- If a bid is placed in the last 10 minutes, the lot will remain open for an additional 10 minutes.
- If any further bidding occurs, the extension timer will reset to 10 minutes.
- If no further bidding occurs, the lot closes when the timer runs out.
Place your max bid and let the system bid for you. In the event two bidders have placed identical max bids, the first bid received will be the successful bid.
I-64 to Greenville Highway 150 Exit #119. West 1 mile to left on Old Vincennes Road. 1/2 mile to auction on right.