2008 Suzuki Boulevard — $2,970
1994 Honda Gold Wing with Sidecar — $4,400
2:00 pm *
Wednesday, September 30
10% Buyer’s Premium added to the hammer bid price to determine the final purchase price.
Vehicle Payment Terms
Cash, check or wire transfer *
- Due by close of business the day following the auction.
- Possession and title held for 10 days with payment by check for bank clearance.
- Possession and title held for wire confirmation.
Vehicle Sales Tax
No sales tax will be collected by the Harritt Group. The buyer will be responsible for paying sales tax in the state the vehicle will be titled in.
- Monday, September 28, 5PM – 7PM
- Or contact us for a private appointment.
John Craig Jr.
Selling online for John Craig of Starlight, Indiana a 1994 Honda GL1500 Gold Wing Motorcycle with Sidecar with 28,393 miles and a one-family owned 2008 Suzuki Boulevard C50T Cruiser Motorcycle with 1,316 miles. Garage-kept. Ready for fun.
2008 SUZUKI BOULEVARD C50T (VL800) MOTORCYCLE
Manufacturer: Suzuki Motor Corporation
Engine/DriveTrain: Liquid-Cooled V-Twin, 800cc, Shaft Driven
Usage: 1,316 Miles
Fuel Type: Gas
Features: Windshield, White Wall Tires, Passenger Backrest, Leather Seats, Saddle & Rear Bags, J&M Handlebar-Mounted CB Audio System
* Battery & Fuel Pump Recently Replaced
1994 HONDA GOLD WING SPECIAL EDITION MOTORCYCLE with SIDECAR
Manufacturer: Honda Motor Company
Model: GL1500SE Goldwing
Engine/DriveTrain: 1500cc 6-Cylinder Shaft Driven
Usage: 28,393 Miles
Color: Pearl Glacier White
Fuel Type: Gas
Features: Fairing Windshield, Saddle Bags & Rear Trunk, Upholstered Backrest, Arm Rests for Rear Passenger, Luggage Rack, Receiver Hitch
* Battery & Alternator Recently Replaced
Manufacturer: California Sidecar, Inc.
Features: Convertible Rain Hood, Luggage Rack, Trailer Hitch
Lots will end five minutes apart.
To prevent bid sniping, last-minute bids will extend individual lots using our ‘soft-close’ functionality.
- If a bid is placed in the last 10 minutes, the lot will remain open for an additional 10 minutes.
- If any further bidding occurs, the extension timer will reset to 10 minutes.
- If no further bidding occurs, the lot closes when the timer runs out.
Place your max bid and let the system bid for you. In the event two bidders have placed identical max bids, the first bid received will be the successful bid.
Highway 150 or Paoli Pike to Scottsville Road. North 3.8 miles to right on Starlight Road. Continue 3.4 miles to the left on St. Johns Road. 1/10 mile to home on the right.