1979 Corvette — $7,040
4:00 pm *
Wednesday, September 30
10% Buyer’s Premium added to the hammer bid price to determine the final purchase price.
Vehicle Payment Terms
Cash, check or wire transfer *
- Due by close of business the day following the auction.
- Possession and title held for 10 days with payment by check for bank clearance.
- Possession and title held for wire confirmation.
Vehicle Sales Tax
No sales tax will be collected by the Harritt Group. The buyer will be responsible for paying sales tax in the state the vehicle will be titled in.
- Monday, September 28, 1PM – 4PM
- Or contact us for a private appointment
Selling online for David Kruse a vintage 1979 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray. The car could be used as a daily driver or ready to be restored to give you the vintage look you love.
1979 CHEVROLET CORVETTE
Category: Sports Car
Body Type: 2-Door Coupe
Assembly Location: St. Louis, Missouri
Engine/DriveTrain: 350 V8 Automatic
Mileage: Unknown (2017 Title States 110,005 Miles)
Fuel Type: Gas
Features: T-tops, Leather Interior, Factory Aluminum Wheels, Edelbrock Intake, Carburetor, & Valve Covers, Power Locks & Windows (Not Working), A/C (Not Working)
To prevent bid sniping, last-minute bids will extend individual lots using our ‘soft-close’ functionality.
- If a bid is placed in the last 10 minutes, the lot will remain open for an additional 10 minutes.
- If any further bidding occurs, the extension timer will reset to 10 minutes.
- If no further bidding occurs, the lot closes when the timer runs out.
Place your max bid and let the system bid for you. In the event two bidders have placed identical max bids, the first bid received will be the successful bid.
I-64 to Georgetown Edwardsville Exit 118. West 1/4 mile on St. Rd. 62 to left on Corydon Pike. 1/8 mile on left.