Hyster Lift Truck Online Auction
2:00 PM *
Wednesday, June 2
10% Buyer’s Premium added to the hammer bid price to determine the final purchase price.
Payment by cash, check, or wire transfer *
- Payment due by the close of business on Thursday, June 3, 2021.
- Possession held for 10 days with payment by check for bank clearance.
- Possession held for wire confirmation.
Contact us for an appointment.
Schedule pick-up by appointment at the Bell Lane location. Buyers are responsible to bring help and equipment to load lift truck.
Selling online for Matt Chalfant of Forms America, a 1998 Hyster 60 electric lift truck including an Alpine PowerMAX charger with only 1040 hours.
HYSTER MODEL E60XM-33 ELECTRIC LIFT TRUCK
SERIAL NUMBER: F108V1195BV
CAPACITY (LBS): 4,950 LBS – 6,400 LBS
MAXIMUM LIFT HEIGHT: 193.50”
SOLID TIRES: Front 21” x 8” x 15” Rear 16” x 6” x 10.5”
DRIVE WIDTH: 35.33”
BACK TILT: 5.0 Degrees
LOAD HEIGHT: 193.50”
TRUCK WEIGHT: 11,700 LBS. (With Max Battery) 7,800 LBS. (Without Battery)
BATTERY: Alpine PowerMAX
CHARGER: Alpine AC500 Battery-Mate 80 220 Volt
To prevent bid sniping, last-minute bids will extend individual lots using our ‘soft-close’ functionality.
- If a bid is placed in the last 10 minutes, the lot will remain open for an additional 10 minutes.
- If any further bidding occurs, the extension timer will reset to 10 minutes.
- If no further bidding occurs, the lot closes when the timer runs out.
Place your max bid and let the system bid for you. In the event two bidders have placed identical max bids, the first bid received will be the successful bid.
I-64 or I-65 to I-265 Grant Line Road Exit 3. South 1/3 mile to right on Mt. Tabor Road to left on Bell Lane to auction.