Real Estate — $57,750
2:00 pm *
Thursday, March 19
10% Buyer’s Premium added to the hammer bid price to determine the final purchase price.
Real Estate Terms
10% Non-refundable down payment in the form of cash, check or wired funds are due within 24 hours following the auction, balance due in 40 days. Taxes prorated to the day of closing. Possession at closing. Selling as is without contingencies, all inspections welcomed prior to the auction.
- Monday, March 9, 4-6pm
- Thursday, March 19, 11am – 1pm
Mary Lou Higgins Estate
Selling online for the Patty Lou Higgins Estate a circa 1920’s three-bedroom cottage with two utility sheds located just North of revitalized downtown Jeffersonville near Walking Bridge, dining and shopping. Home in need of renovations – ideal for the investor or house flipper!
- Located near Downtown off East 10th Street
- 1232 Square Foot Vinyl Sided Cottage
- Three Bedrooms – One Bath
- Two Gas Furnaces – Window Air Conditioners
- Enclosed Porch – Decorative Fireplaces
- Two Utility Sheds With Alley Access
- 52’ x 159’ Lot
- Fenced Backyard
- In Need of Renovation
Spacious three-bedroom one bath cottage on crawl space with two utility sheds on a large 52’ x 159’ lot with a fenced backyard. This home features 1232 square feet and includes a knotty pine dining room, living room with decorative fireplace, large kitchen with laundry hook-up, enclosed 12’ x 10’ porch, two natural gas furnaces, and two window AC units. Home is in need of renovation.
- Vectren Gas
- Duke Energy
- Indiana American Water
- Jeffersonville Sewers
REAL ESTATE TAXES 2018/2019
- Jeffersonville Township (Annual) — $572.52
- Standard — $41,220
- Supplemental — $9,618
- Maple Elementary
- Parkview Middle
- Jeffersonville High
Place your max bid and let the system bid for you. In the event two bidders have placed identical max bids, the first bid received will be the successful bid.
To prevent bid sniping, last-minute bids will extend individual lots using our ‘soft-close’ functionality.
- If a bid is placed in the last 10 minutes, the lot will remain open for an additional 10 minutes.
- If any further bidding occurs, the extension timer will reset to 10 minutes.
- If no further bidding occurs, the lot closes when the timer runs out.
From downtown take Spring Street to Court Avenue. East 7 blocks past Clark County Courthouse to left on Fulton Street. 1 block to home on left.