Lucille Howell Estate Online Auction
Real Estate — $77,550
6:00 pm *
Monday, July 16th
10% Buyer’s Premium added to the hammer bid price to determine the final purchase price.
10% non-refundable down payment due within 24 hours following auction, balance due in 40 days. Taxes prorated to day of closing. Possession at closing. Selling as is without contingencies, all inspections welcomed prior to auction.
- Wednesday, July 11, 5-7PM
- Monday, July 16, 2-4PM
- Contact us for an appointment
First time on the market a one level 1940’s cottage with renovations and detached 2-car garage on 3/4 acre lot in Floyd County 1 1/2 miles West of I-64 Edwardsville Exit #118 and just 10 miles NW of Louisville. Great opportunity for homeowners young and old or the investor, selling with below-market reserve.
Built in 1940 this cottage features 864 square feet on one level with a 12’ x 24’ concrete patio, detached 24’ x 30’ concrete block 2-car garage with wood stove, an as-is 10’ x 15’ storage shed on a beautiful 3/4 acre lot in Floyd County. Ready to move into this vinyl siding home on a crawl space has 2 bedrooms, 2 full baths, equipped kitchen and laundry, dining area and living room, replacement windows, LP gas heat and central air. The master bedroom suite has been renovated for wheelchair accessibility with a 11’ x 10’ bathroom with walk-in jetted tub unit, 36” wide doorways and a large open closet. Property has 15’ ingress & egress easement for adjacent property on west line.
- Open & Spacious Two Bedroom – Two Bath Cottage
- Beautiful 3/4 Acre Lot in Floyd County
- 24’ x 30’ Detached Garage with Wood Stove
- Replacement Windows – Gas Heat – Central Air
- Wheelchair Accessibility in Master Bedroom Suite
Taxes & Exemptions
- Stormwater Tax — $39
- Georgetown Township — $149.60
- Homestead — $45,000
- Homestead Supplement — $17,045
- Age — $12,480
- Harrison County REMC
- Edwardsville Water
- LP Gas (Tank Leased From Suburban Propane)
New Albany Floyd County Schools
- Georgetown Elementary
- Highland Hills Middle
- Floyd Central High
To prevent bid sniping, last-minute bids will extend individual lots using our ‘soft-close’ functionality.
- If a bid is placed in the last 10 minutes, the lot will remain open for an additional 10 minutes.
- If any further bidding occurs, the extension timer will reset to 10 minutes.
- If no further bidding occurs, the lot closes when the timer runs out.
I-64 to Edwardsville Exit # 118. West 1 1/2 miles on IN-62 to property on left.