Real Estate — $64,350
6:00 pm *
Tuesday, July 10th
10% Buyer’s Premium added to the hammer bid price to determine final purchase price.
10% non-refundable down payment due within 24 hours following auction, balance due in 40 days. Taxes prorated to day of closing. Possession at closing. Selling as is without contingencies, all inspections welcomed prior to auction.
Charming 1920’s arts & craft style three bedroom bungalow in the heart of old Clarksville just minutes to Clarksville Aquatic Center, Colgate Park, Falls of the Ohio and downtown riverfront. Great opportunity to own your next home or rental investment!
Quaint 1513 square foot 1 1/2 story cottage built in 1926 includes finished attic plus unfinished basement, covered front porch, wood deck, carport, shed and above-ground salt water pool with Intex sand filter pump on 50’ x 140’ lot. First floor features a spacious equipped eat-in kitchen with tile floors, living and family rooms, master bedroom with french doors, office, full bath plus equipped laundry room with 1/2 bath plus 2 additional bedrooms up. Improvements include partial window replacement, roof replaced 2009 & new hot water heater 2018. A great location easily accessible to Brown Station Way or I-65!
- Conveniently Located Near Aquatic Center, Parks and Downtown Riverfront
- 1 1/2 Story Home, Partial Basement, Covered Porch & Wood Deck
- 1500+ Square Feet – 3 Bedrooms – 1 1/2 Baths
- Above Ground Salt Water Pool with Intex Sand Filter Pump
- 18’ X 22’ Carport with Rear Alley Access
- 9’ X 10’ Shed
- Roof Replaced 2009 – New Water Heater 2018 – Partial Window Replacement
- Natural Gas Heat – No Vents In Upstairs Bedrooms – Window A/C Units
Taxes & Exemptions
Property Taxes (2017 Payable 2018)
- Annual — $969.44
- Mortgage — $3,000
- Homestead — $45,000
- Homestead Supplement — $16,590
Howard Park Lot 10 Block 3
- Vectren Gas
- Duke Energy
- Clarksville Sewers
- Indiana American Water
Clarksville Community Schools
- Clarksville Elementary (Grades PK-4)
- Clarksville Middle (Grades 5-8)
- Clarksville High (Grades 9-12)
- Renaissance Academy (Grades 9,10,11)
To prevent bid sniping, last-minute bids will extend individual lots using our ‘soft-close’ functionality.
- If a bid is placed in the last 10 minutes, the lot will remain open for an additional 10 minutes.
- If any further bidding occurs, the extension timer will reset to 10 minutes.
- If no further bidding occurs, the lot closes when the timer runs out.
Browns Station Way (Old Hwy. 62) to South on Randolph Avenue to right on Harrison Avenue to left on S. Clark Blvd. Continue 2/10 mile to right on W. Howard Avenue. 2/10 mile to home on right.