Thursday, October 3
2:00 pm *
Thursday, October 17
7196 Navilleton Road
Floyds Knobs, IN 47119
10% Buyer’s Premium added to the hammer bid price to determine the final purchase price.
Personal Property Terms
Payment by cash, check or *credit card.
- Credit card accepted with a 3% convenience fee.
- Payment by check may be subject to a 10-day bank clearance for out of state and buyers unknown to the auction company.
- Shipping available at buyer’s expense.
- Contact Us with any concerns or questions.
- Wednesday, October 2, 4-6pm
- Thursday, October 17, 11am – 1pm
- Friday, October 18, 11am – 2pm
- Contact us for an appointment
Real Estate Auction
Also selling online an immaculate 1400 square foot brick ranch with a full walkout basement and garage overlooking a large lake on a 7-acre site in the quaint community of Navilleton in Floyd County. Located 2 miles North of Hwy. 150, just minutes to Starlight and only 15 miles to downtown Louisville. Bidding ends Thursday, October 17 at 6pm.
Selling online for Joan Thomas the contents of her home and garage including a Steepleton pool table, Peary grandfather clock, furniture, console stereo cabinet, outdoor furniture, and tools.
Steepleton billiard pool table with rectangular legs, burgundy felt top, braided leather ball pockets, leather bumpers, and includes (5) pool cues, cue rack, and ball rack.
Peary grandfather clock, glass door cabinet, mahogany secretary bookcase, 1970’s Lloyds console stereo cabinet, (6) antique ladder back chairs with solid seat, round oak coffee table and lamp table on pedestal base, hutch mirror with shelves, pair of Kennedy style rocking chairs, iron & wood park bench, painted drop leaf dinette table, Singer console sewing machine in cabinet, and caned top table with brass lamp.
TOOLS & HOUSEHOLD
Nordic Track Pro exercise machine, (10+) retro fishing poles, vintage wood berry handy, remote control SeaRay Boat, two sets of Top Ringer horseshoes, hand dolly and wood ladder, metal folding cot, Briggs and Stratton 3.5 hp water pump and electric power tools, collection of hardware and hand tools, nuts, bolts, toolboxes and more.
Lots will end 30 seconds apart.
To prevent bid sniping, last-minute bids will extend individual lots using our ‘soft-close’ functionality.
- If a bid is placed in the last 10 minutes, the lot will remain open for an additional 10 minutes.
- If any further bidding occurs, the extension timer will reset to 10 minutes.
- If no further bidding occurs, the lot closes when the timer runs out.
I-64 to Greenville Hwy. 150 Exit #119. West 4 miles to right on Navilleton Road. North 2 miles to property on right.